Foredom K.5300 Bench Style Woodcarving Kit 230 Volt
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Use Product Options Menu to Select Speed Control Power Cord Plug Style: K.5300-21 (United Kingdom), K.5300-22 (Continental European), K.5300-26 (Australian).
PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
230 Volt Bench Style Woodcarving Kit K.5300-2 has a Total Retail Value of $434. Motor with Built-in Speed Control carries a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
1. M.SRM Motor Description: Here a bench style version of Foredom's 1/6 HP Series SR motor has an integrated dial speed control built into its cast-iron base for manual speed adjustment and easy placement anywhere on the workbench. Foredom's 1/6 HP, universal, flexible shaft machine runs in forward and reverse rotation at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. The M.SRM combines the most important features our customers expectpower, reversibility, reliability, and versatility all into one motor. It comes equipped with our standard 39" long key tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredoms interchangeable, quick disconnect handpieces.
2. Built-in Speed Control Description:
The hand dial is used to adjust and set speed. This manual style control allows you to maintain and return to a desired speed, time and again, by using the motor on/off switch rather than the speed control to power up the unit.
3. H.44T Handpiece: This collet style handpiece is popular among woodcarvers as it accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4". It comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work. The H.44T is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces
4. AKWK50 Accessory Kit: 12-pc. assortment kit with Typhoon and other carving burs.
5. Fur, Feathers, and Fins: 3 disc DVD set with in-depth instruction for beginning woodcarvers as well as detailed tips for more advanced power woodcarvers who want to enhance their technique. Filmed at the Vermont studio of renowned carver, Frank Russell, Fur, Feathers, & Fins shows the many steps involved in bringing simple blocks of tupelo wood to life. In over 3 hours of video material, Frank walks you through the set up of his work space, the tools he uses, safety concerns and lots more. He covers in great detail the carving of 3 different animal projects: A Cotton Tail Rabbit, Mallard Drake Duck, and Small Mouth Bass. Frank's congenial manner and accomplished teaching style lend to the enjoyment of learning to carve
6. Flexible shaft grease. Motor Details: The 1/6 hp, ball bearing Series SR has 33% more power than our older 1/8 hp motors, and 66% more than our original 1/10 hp models. The added power helps to reduce stalling or slowing down under normal workloads.
Advantages of Running in Reverse:
- Left handed users have more control of the cutting tool
- Reverse helps to keep dust and other debris flying away from right handed users
- Alternating motor direction helps to extend the life of certain abrasives
- Reverse helps with accomplishing symmetrical grinding and carving techniques
- Reverse makes it easier to back out stuck drill bits
Alternating motor direction makes it easier and faster to polish metals
M.SRM motors are available in both 115 Volt and 230 Volt. Digital Version (810KB .pdf) of Woodcaving Manual: Prior to the release of Fur, Feathers, and Fins, we packed a Carving Manual in all of our woodcarving power tool kits. Hard copies of the manual are no longer available, however, a digital version is available by clicking on link below. The Manual offers Step-by-Step Instruction for 3 Carving Projects: 1.Spoon, 2. Canvasback Duck, 3. Hummingbird Pin.
Two Year Limited Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Foredom K.1050-2 Brushless Kit, High Torque and Speed, 2.35mm (3/32″) or 1/8″ Collet, 230V - International with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.