Use Product Options Menu to Select Speed Control Power Cord Plug Style: K.2230-21 (North America), K.2230-21CE (United Kingdom CE), K.2230-22CE (Continental European CE),K.2230-21 (United Kingdom), K.2230-22 (Continental European), K.2230-26 (Australian), K.2230-32 (Israeli), K.2230-33 (Brazilian- 115V), and K.2230-34 (Brazilian- 230V).
PrePackaged Tool Kits contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. They take the guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications.
Jewelers Kit K.2230-2 has a Total Retail Value of $397.
1. M.SR-2 Motor: 230 Volt version of Foredom's most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 hp, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key-tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredoms quick disconnect handpieces.
2. C.FCH-2 or C.FCH-2CE Speed Control: Foredom's popular foot operated speed control. It has solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
3. H.30 Handpiece: Foredom's most popular general purpose handpiece. It features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key. The H.30 is a member of the Foredom system of interchangeable handpieces.
4. AK11 Accessory Kit (see contents under ‘Downloads' tab): 42-pc. assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Ceramic Purple Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitized Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound.(see contents under ‘Downloads' tab):
5. A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder
6. Flexible Shaft Grease
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.