Foredom K.1050-2 Brushless Kit, High Torque and Speed, 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" Collet, 230V - International with Warranty
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
Two Year Limited Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
230V Kit with high torque and speed up to 50,000 RPM. Handpiece comes with 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet. Dual port can accommodate optional brush type handpiece. See Product Options for Collet Size and Power Plugs.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
If your order includes additional items, Customer Service will contact you to confirm your shipping choice: 1. Ship Order Complete or 2. Ship Items Available Now and Out of Stock Item Separately. All orders shipping outside of the US will ship complete ONLY.
Use Product Options Menu to Select Collet Size and Plug Option:
Handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32") Collet-
K.1050-2 - North American Plug
K.1050-21 - UK Plug CE
K.1050-22 - Continental European Plug CE
K.1050-26 - Australian Plug
Handpiece with 1/8" Collet-
K.105018-2 - North American Plug
K.105018-21 - UK Plug CE
K.105018-22 - Continental European Plug CE
K.105018-26 - Australian Plug
230V Dual Port K.1050-2 Kit:
Kit includes control box with digital display, handpiece with 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet, variable speed foot pedal, handpiece cradle, and extra fuse.
Brushless micromotor is ideal for various applications at high, medium and low speed.
- High Speed Applications: Running at high speed, it provides smooth, clean, and sharp detailing in metal and wood. It's also great for bright-cutting, grinding, finishing, texturing, and polishing. You never need to changes the brushes on this handpiece.
- Medium Speed Applications: At medium speeds it is ideal for effortless and fast stock removal in wood, diestone, or acrylics.
- Low Speed Applications: The low end offers extra control and power for stone setting and milling.
Overall Product Features-
- Two Year Limited Warranty
- Brushless motor design carbon brushes NEVER need changing
- Maximum Torque or Watts Output 10 oz. in or 70mNm or 230W. Powerful even at minimum speeds
- Sealed housing eliminates dust, noise, and vibration
Additional port for Brush Type Micromotor Handpiece:
HP4-817-2 (230V) Control Box and Front Panel LED Specifications and Features-
- 50/60 Hz, 100VA, 5.4" wide, 9.1" deep, 7" high
- Dial speed control sets precise speed and torque
- Auto cruise, Forward or Reverse rotation, Dial or Foot speed control
- Digital display for precise speed and torque settings
- Built in overload protection
- Brushless micromotor handpiece connects to port on back side of control box
- Optional brush type handpiece connects to port in front.
H.MH-150 Brushless Handpiece/Motor Specifications and Features:
- 6.3" long, 1.06" motor diameter, .75" grip diameter, 8.4 oz/237.7 gr., 115 volt
- Ergonomic and brushless with long-lasting ceramic ball bearings
- Bur changes are quick and easy with a simple twist of the front section of the Handpiece
- Comes with 2.35mm (3/32") or 1/8" collet.
- HP7-7060 Foot Speed Control -
- This variable speed foot control works with control box HP4-717 to vary speed from 1,000 to 50,000 RPM
1. K.1050 Brushless Micromotor:
Two Year Limited Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.