Benchmark BR1000 BenchBlotter Platform Rocker, fixed speed, 12"x12" with flat mat
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
BenchBlotter Platform Rocker, fixed speed, 12"x12" with flat mat
The BenchBlotter is an economical "workhorse" rocker, designed for common molecular lab applications such as blotting, staining/destaining, etc.
There are no complicated controls, no settings or adjustments to be made; just press the power switch and start rocking.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Optimized for blot washing and gel staining
- Gentle mixing, 12 rpm +/-8 degree tilt
- Dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Speed Range: Fixed; 12 rpm (230V: 10 rpm)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 8 degree
- Platform Size: 12 x 12 in. / 30 x 30 cm
- Load Capacity: Range 5 lbs (2.3kg)
- Operating Temp.: +4 degree C to +45 degree C
- Dimensions (in): 13.5 x 12 x 4.7
- Dimensions (cm): 34 x 30 x 12
- Weight: 6.5lbs (3kg)
- Electrical Power: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz; 50W
- Warranty: 2 years
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.