Benchmark M2100 TubeRocker Compact Rocker with grooved mat for tubes
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
TubeRocker Compact Rocker with grooved mat for tube
The TubeRocker Mini is designed to provide the ideal speed and tilt angle (24 rpm / 30 degree ) for agitation of sample tubes. The grooved design of the included rubber mat properly secures all tube sizes ranging from 1.5 to 50ml, without the use of added straps or bands.
There are no complicated controls, no settings or adjustments to be made; just press the power switch and let it rock.
Small in size (only 5 x 13 inches) and able to withstand temperatures from 4 degree C to 65 degree C, the TubeRocker Mini is small enough to fit on any lab bench and can conveniently be placed inside a cold room, refrigerator or laboratory incubator.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Ideal for tube sizes 1.5ml to 50ml
- Optomized speed and tilt angle for thorough mixing in sample tubes
- Cold room and incubator safe
- No adapters or mounting hardware required
- Speed Rane: Fixed; 24 rpm (230V: 20 rpm)
- Tilt Angle: +/- 30 degree
- Platform Size: 12 x 4.5 in. / 30 x 11.4 cm
- Load Capacity: 5 lbs (2.3kg)
- Operating Temp. Range: +4 degree C to +45 degree C
- Dimensions (in):13.3 x 5.5 x 4
- Dimensions (cm): 33.6 x 13.5 x 10
- Weight: 4 lbs (1.8kg)
- Electrical Power: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz; 50W
- Warranty: 2 years
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.