Benchmark B3D2300 BenchRocker 3D Nutating Shaker
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
BenchRocker 3D Nutating Shaker, variable speed, 12"x12" platform with 2 mats
The BenchRocker 3D is designed to provide the precise speeds and tilt angles required for a broad range of molecular and biological mixing applications. The user can adjust both parameters to match the vessel size and the volume of liquid being mixed, yielding optimum results. Proprietary InstaTilt technology means no tools, no disassembly. Simply grip the platform with two hands and move to the desired position.
This model includes both flat and dimpled (autoclavable) mats for mixing a wide variety of tubes and other vessels.
Stacking platforms can be purchased as accessories, effectively doubling the usable surface area of each model. BenchRocker 3D features a maintenance free, brushless motor, capable of loads up to 4.4 lbs and is safe for use in cold rooms and incubators.
- Adjustable speed & tilt for a wide range of applications
- Large 12 x 12 in. work surface
- Insta-TILT technology for instant adjustment to the tilt angle
- Dual platform accessory doubles work surface
- Cold room and incubator safe
- Speed Range: Variable; 2 to 30 rpm
- Tilt Angle: Fixed; +/- 30 degree
- Platform Size: 12 x 12 in. / 30 x 30 cm
- Load Capacity: 5 lbs (2.3kg)
- Operating Temp. Range: +4 degree C to +45 degree C
- Dimensions (in/cm): 12x12x8/30x30x20cm
- Weight: 7.5lbs (3.4kg)
- Electrical: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz; 50W
- Warranty: 2 years
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.