Ohaus Scout SJX1502N/E Jewelry Carate Scale 1500 gram x 0.01 gram NTEP 0.1 gram
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Class II Legal-for-Trade Portable Balances Ideal for Jewelry Weighing
- Scout meets Class ll and III accuracy requirements for countertop retail applications.
- Multiple connectivity options are available for easy data logging and communication. An optional auxiliary display can also be installed for retail applications.
- Advanced weighing technology ensures reliable, repeatable weighing results.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 1500.0 g (3.3 lb)
- Readability: 0.01 g (5.0E-5 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 0.1 g (5.0E-4 lb)
- Pan Size (Length): 140.0 mm (5.5 in)
- Pan Size (Width): 170.0 mm (6.7 in)
- Battery Life: 80 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Communication: RS232 (Available as an Accessory);USB Host (Available as an Accessory);USB Device (Available as an Accessory);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory);Bluetooth (Available as an Accessory)
- Test Weight: 1500g, OIML F2 or ASTM CL 4
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Linearity ±: 0.03 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Stabilization Time: 1.5 s
- Dimensions (Height): 54.0 mm (2.1 in)
- Dimensions (Width): 202.0 mm (8.0 in)
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Dimensions (Length): 224.0 mm (8.8 in)
- Display: Large backlit LCD
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Power: AC Adapter (Included); 4 AA (LR6) Batteries (Not Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Inuse cover: Available as an Accessory
- Repeatability, typical: 0.02 g
- Transportation Case: Available as an Accessory
- Net Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)
- Internal Calibration: Not Applicable
- Working Environment: 50°F – 85°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Carat;Grain;Gram;Kilogram;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound
- Main Purpose: Check Weighing;Counting;Data Communication;Density Determination;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Jewelry
- Key Features: Battery;LFT;Printer;SmallPortable
- Product will be used: Outdoor;MobileUsage;OnaTable
- Typical Areas: In a jewelry shop; In jewelry production
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 2200 g Capacity, 0.01 g Readability, AX2202/E Adventurer Precision Balance with 2 Year Warranty
A&D Weighing Newton EJ-120 Portable Balance, 120g x 0.01g with External Calibration with Warranty
OHAUS AX2202N/E ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 2200 g 0.01 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS AX4202N/E ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200g 0.01g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY NTEP
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.