Ohaus SJX622N/E 620.0g x 0.01g Gold SJX/E Jewelry Scales - with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Class II Legal-for-Trade Portable Balances Ideal for Jewelry Weighing
- Scout meets Class ll and III accuracy requirements for countertop retail applications.
- Multiple connectivity options are available for easy data logging and communication. An optional auxiliary display can also be installed for retail applications.
- Advanced weighing technology ensures reliable, repeatable weighing results.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 620.0 g (1.367 lb)
- Readability: 0.01 g (5.0E-5 lb)
- Readability (Certified): 0.1 g (5.0E-4 lb)
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 120.0 mm (4.7 in)
- Battery Life: 80 Hours with Disposable Batteries
- Communication: RS232 (Available as an Accessory);USB Host (Available as an Accessory);USB Device (Available as an Accessory);Ethernet (Available as an Accessory);Bluetooth (Available as an Accessory)
- Legal for Trade: NTEP Certified; Measurement Canada Approved
- Dimensions (Height): 54.0 mm (2.1 in)
- Dimensions (Length): 224.0 mm (8.8 in)
- Repeatability, typical: 0.01 g
- Dimensions (Width): 202.0 mm (8.0 in)
- Net Weight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lb)
- Working Environment: 50°F – 104°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Carat;Grain;Gram;Ounce;Ounce Troy;Pennyweight;Pound
- Test Weight: 600g, OIML F2 or ASTM CL 4
- Linearity ±: 0.02 g
- Inuse cover: Available as an Accessory
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Display: Large backlit LCD
- Transportation Case: Available as an Accessory
- Internal Calibration: Not Applicable
- Power: AC Adapter (Included); 4 AA (LR6) Batteries (Not Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 40°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Main Purpose: Check Weighing;Counting;Data Communication;Density Determination;Legal for Trade;Percent Weighing;Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Jewelry
- Key Features: Battery;LFT;Printer;SmallPortable
- Product will be used: Outdoor;MobileUsage;OnaTable
- Typical Areas: In a jewelry shop;In jewelry production
- Main Purpose: Legal for Trade;Differential Weighing;Formulation;Filling;Percent Weighing;Check Weighing;Data Communication;Weigh Below;Counting;Density Determination
- Market Worlds: Industrial
- Key Features: GLPGMP;IndicatorPlatformSeperated;Battery;LFT;Printer
- Product will be used: On a table;MobileUsage;Work in Industrial;Outdoor
- Typical Areas: In advanced checkweighing applications;logistics and general high resolution weighing;In general weighing and advanced counting
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 2200 g Capacity, 0.01 g Readability, AX2202/E Adventurer Precision Balance with 2 Year Warranty
A&D Weighing Newton EJ-120 Portable Balance, 120g x 0.01g with External Calibration with Warranty
OHAUS AX2202N/E ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 2200 g 0.01 g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS AX4202N/E ADVENTURER PRECISION BALANCE 4200g 0.01g - 2 YEAR WARRANTY NTEP
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.