Foredom SR Hang-Up Motor, Plastic Speed Control- M.SR-FCT, Choice of Handpiece with Warranty
Handling 7-10 business days
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
K.8301 has H.30 Handpiece, K.8303 has H.44T Handpiece, K.8304 has H.20 Handpiece, K.8323 has H.43T Handpiece, K.8324 has H.8 Handpiece, K.8325 has H.8D Handpiece and K.8327 has H.28 Handpiece.
Flex Shaft Tool Sets include combinations of motors, speed controls, and handpieces - the three key components of a complete flexible shaft machine. Unlike our Pre-Packed Kits, they do NOT include rotary accessory assortments, but do include a tube of grease.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
1. M.SR Motor: best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging and our standard 39" long key tip inner shaft and outer sheath for connecting to any of Foredom's quick disconnect handpieces.
2. C.FCT Speed Control: solid state electronics and comes in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
3. Flexible shaft grease
4. Quick Disconnect Handpiece for Key Tip Shafts ONLY
• H.30 Handpiece: chuck-style handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32" capacity. Accessory changes are easy with this handpiece using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key.
• H.44T Handpiece: collet style handpiece is popular in industry and among woodcarvers, accommodates larger accessories with shank diameters up to 1/4". It comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets. The tapered design allows for close and safe work.
• H.20 Handpiece: "quick change" handpiece is for exclusive use with 3/32" shank accessories and is popular among jewelers who work with that shank size and make frequent bur changes. Features a molded plastic front grip with tapered sides for easy and close handling. It has pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication.
• H.43T Handpiece: shorter version of collet-style H.44T and accepts accessories with up to 1/4" diameter shanks. Has pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. Comes with 3/32", 1/8" and 1/4" collets, pin and wrench for changing collets and accessories.
• H.8 Handpiece: slim collet type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. It has a chuck guard that slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32" and 1/8" collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories.
• H.8D Handpiece: same specs as the H.8 -except includes a duplex spring for added flexibility. It is a slim collet type handpiece with pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. It has a chuck guard that slides back when changing burs. Comes with 3/32" and 1/8" collets and chuck wrenches for changing collets and accessories. Duplex springs are subject to breakage and are NOT covered by warranty. They are made of special steel, double wound tubular construction with a protective flexible spring cover. Replacement springs (HP76) are available and can be installed by the user. We recommend that only experienced users of flex shaft tools consider purchasing duplex handpieces.
• H.28 Handpiece: slender, comfortable collet handpiece with tapered grip and pre-lubricated ball bearings that never need lubrication. Comes with 3/32" and 1/8" collets, and pin and chuck wrench for changing collets and accessories.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Foredom M.TXH Hang-Up Permanent Magnet Motor with Square Drive Shafting and speed control
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.