Benchmark B1000 BactiZapper Infrared MicroSterilizer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
1 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
BactiZapper Infrared MicroSterilizer
The BactiZapper Classic uses well-proven technology to provide instant sterilization of platinum inoculating loops, needles, glass tube/pipette mouths and various metal &
borosilicate glass instruments used in the laboratory. An asbestos-free core element uses infrared heating to produce temperatures of 815 degree C (1500 degree F), to completely sterilize instruments in 5-7 seconds. A lower temperature setting (500 degree C) can be used as a "standby" and extends usable life.
The ceramic heating element is safely enclosed in a perforated stainless steel guard chamber, protecting users from accidental contact with the extreme temperatures of the core area. It is extremely compact, convenient and can be used in anaerobic and aerobic chambers. Accessories available for drying slides and holding instruments in the chamber. For Research Use Only. Not intended for medical or hospital use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Complete sterilization of loops, needles and tube mouths
- Safe, convenient and no spatter
- Eliminates the need for an open flame
- Ideal for research laboratories
- High Temp. Setting: 815 degree C / 1500 degree F
- Low Temp. Setting: 500 degree C / 950 degree F
- Sterilization Time: 5-7 seconds
- Chamber Diameter: 0.55 in / 14mm
- Chamber Length: 6 in. / 153mm
- External Dims. (in): 4 x 6 x 6.5
- External Dims. (cm): 10.2 x 15.2 x 16.5
- Weight: 2.9 lbs (1.3kg)
- Electrical: 115 or 230V 50-60Hz; 170W
- Warranty: 1 Year
- B1000-01 Loop holder attachment
- B1000-03 Slide dryer attachment for 3 slides
- B1000-RA Heating Element
1 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.