Benchmark B1201 Micro Bead Sterlizer, with glass beads
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
1 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Micro Bead Sterlizer, with glass beads
Benchmark's Micro Bead Sterilizer is ideal for the sterilization of small research tools (forceps, scissors,etc.). When the chamber is filled with the included glass beads, high temperatures (up to 300 degree C) can be used to eliminate the presence of bacteria, spores and other microorganisms. Supplied with beads. Replacement beads sold separately.
For Research Use Only. Not intended for medical or hospital use.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Sterilizes forceps & other research tools (generally in 15 sec.)
- Digital control, up to 300 degree C
- Eliminates the danger associated with open flames
- Temperature Range: 100 degree C to 300 degree C
- Preheat Time: Approx. 25 min. (to 300 degree C)
- Chamber Diameter: 40mm
- Chamber Height: 80mm
- Bead Capacity: 150g
- Dimensions (in): 5.5 x 5.7 x 6.1
- Dimensions (cm): 14.5 x 15.5 x 15.5
- Weight: 4.4 lbs (2kg)
- Electrical: 115 or 230V
- Power: 50-60Hz; 120W
- Warranty: 1 year
1 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.