Velab VE-50-1 50 g, 0.001 g / 0.02%, Moisture Analyzer - 1 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
1 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
VE-50-1 Moisture Analyzer with case 100g/0.001g
VE-50-1 moisture analyzer is great for general moisture analysis applications and is designed for simple user operation. Temperature and drying times are easily set with the press of a button. Drying methods can be set manually by time or to automatic. In automatic mode the the analyzer continues to dry the sample until the sample is no longer losing weight.
The color touchscreen display shows the current weight, % dry weight, % moisture, current temperature, temperature setting, and time setting.
The VE-50-1 moisture analyzer come with a fitted carry case, tweezers, USB connectors and sample carrier.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Model: Ve-50-1
- Capacity: 100 G.
- Readability: 0.001 G / 0.02%
- Weighing Units: G, %M, %S, Time & Temperature.
- Calibration: External.
- Pan Size: Ø 100 mm / Ø 3.9 mm.
- Stabilization Time: 4 Seconds.
- Heating Time: 30 Minutes After Switching Unit On.
- Heating Temperature: 50º- 180 ºc.
- Display: LCD, Digit Height 19Mm / 0.7".
- Housing: Abs Plastic.
- Operating Environment: 10° To 30°C / 50° To 85°F / Humidity 20% - 80%
- Overall Dimensions: 285 x 160 x 150 mm / 11.22" x 6.29" x 5.90".
- Net Weight: 4.2 Kg / 9.2 Lbs.
- Power Supply: Power Cord (110, 50Hz Or 240V, 60 Hz ).
- Power Adapter
- 2 Sample Plates
- Transportation Case
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
1 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 30589825 a-AB33M1 -F Analyzer, AQUASEARCHER Multi-Para with 1 year Warranty
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.