Ohaus Electrode STTEMP30 Temperature probe 30kΩ, stainless steel shaft, temperature range 0 - 100 degree C
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
- Data Sheets: Data Sheet_Electrodes and Buffers_(EN), Data Sheet_Starter Electrodes_(EN), Data Sheet_Electrodes and Buffers_(EN)_AP
- Manuals: Manual_STTEMP_(EN ES FR)
- pH Meter, ST5000-B
- pH Meter, ST5000-F
OHAUS Precision Powers the Starter Electrodes
- All sturdy and durable electrodes are constructed of either plastic or glass shafts and built to withstand daily use.
- All electrodes include a temperature sensor, which powers automatic temperature compensation and ensures accurate measurements.
- All electrodes fit perfectly in the electrode holders on OHAUS bench meters and electrode clips on all OHAUS portable meters.
- Measurement Range: 0 - 100 degree C
- Working Environment: 10 degree C - 40 degree C, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Working Environment: 50 degree F - 104 degree F, 85%RH, non-condensing
- Net Weight: 80.0 g (2.8 oz)
- Electrode: Type: Temperature
- Measurement Range (Temperature): 0 degree C - 100 degree C
- Dimensions (Length): 120.0 mm (4.7 in)
- Dimensions (?Diameter): 12.0 mm (0.47 in)
- Temperature Range: 0 degree C - 100 degree C
- Shaft Material: Stainless Steel
- Cable (Length): 1.1 m
- Temperature Sensor: 30 k?
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9027905695
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.