Sartorius MA100C-000115V1 Infrared Moisture Analyser
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Infrared Moisture Analyser. The MA100 infrared moisture analyzer combines the highest possible accuracy of an analytical balance and practical application software in one unit. Thanks to its vast functions and flexibility, this analyzer easily adapts to individual needs in routine daily research and development analyzes as well as quality control. The MA100 moisture meter has the highest possible measurement accuracy that a thermogravimetric moisture meter can offer today. With the precision of an analytical balance, the MA 100 Moisture Meter provides accurate results within minutes and excellent reproducibility. Finally, its extensive functions offer a high level of flexibility to meet requirements in frequently changing parameters of different types of samples or following the analysis.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
The MA 100 moisture meter is ideal for quality control and research and development.
- Measurement of moisture content from 0.005% to 100%
- Weighing capacity of 100 g with 0.1 g weight resolution
- Automatic endpoint search / automatic programming to determine the best possible parameters at the touch of a button
- Quick heating of a sample when choosing a ceramic heating element, a halogen lamp or a CQR quartz radiator, all of which are infrared heaters
- Fast and simple precision control through self-testing in accordance with DIN / ISO and self-calibration capabilities, thanks to the integrated calibration weight, reproTEST function and temperature adjustment set (accessory)
- Data printer: Integrable (optionally readaptable), external (optional)
- Dust cover in use for keyboard: Yes
- Application: Very dry, thermo-sensitiv samples
- Integrated calibration weight: Yes
- Printing according to 'ISO / GLP: Configured for the user
- Version in compliance with FDA / HACCP regulations: No, YDS03MA conversion kit required
- Data interface: RS232C unidirectional
- Height: 156 mm
- Weighing diameter: ? 90 mm
- Width: 350 mm
- Depth: 453 mm
- Access to the sample chamber: Through motorized cover
- Memory data storage: Statistics for the last 9,999 measurements, end point until the next moisture measurement
- Manual entry of tare weights: Yes
- Operator guidance features: Context sensitive menu with alphanumeric interactive texts and symbols, text entry for sample identification using selection key texts, numeric keypad for sample identification and parameter entry
- Readability: 0.1 mg, 0.001%
- Analysis mode: Fully automatic, semi-automatic, timer settings 3 x 0.1 to 999 min., Timer mode + fully / semi-automatic 2 x 0.1 to 999 min. + automatic
- Presentation mode for results: % moisture-% dry weight (solids),% RATIO, g residue, g / kg residue, mg weight loss, calculated value (measured value x factor)
- Heating mode: Standard drying, quick drying, soft drying, 3 x 0.1 phased drying at 999 min.
- Number of program memories: 30
- Maximum number of programs: 30
- Password protection: Yes
- Heating unit replacement with Plug & Dry: Yes
- asap mode for parameter recognition: Yes
- reproTEST: To determine the repeatability of the built-in weighing system
- Maximum weighing capacity: 100 g
- Recommended humidity range: 0.005 - 99.995%
- Line tension: 115 V
- Heating source: Ceramic heating, smooth
- Temperature range: 30 degree C - 180 degree C, adjustable in 1-degree increments
- Weighing system accuracy: 0.1 mg
- Approximate weight: 8 kg
- MA100C Moisture Analyzer - Fully Automatic Infrared Moisture Analyzer with Ceramic Heating Element
- MA100C moisture analyzer - Fully automatic infrared moisture analyzer with ceramic radiator
We Also Recommend
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.