Sartorius LMA100-SET-P Mark3 HP Moisture Analyzer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Mark3 HP Moisture Analyzer. Mark 3 is a flexible moisture analyzer system for laboratories and production units. Its optional modular complements provide the best solution for each moisture analysis task.
With a high resolution weighing system, the Mark 3 HP is also ideal for accurately measuring the moisture and water content of very dry samples. This functionality makes it a genuine alternative to Karl-Fischer titration.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Mark 3 HP Moisture Analyzer with printer, consisting of :
- Control module LMA100PA-000U with integrated printer
- Heater module LMA100PQ-000U (0.1 mg, 100 g)
- Optionally available on request: Moisture Analysis Individual service (YMD01P)
- Economical and reliable alternative to Karl-Fischer titration and oven drying methods
- Intuitive operation - learn to use the analyzer in just minutes
- Only a touch of a button is needed to start a measurement
- Fast and resistant; ideal for routine operations
- Multi-module operation allows parallel measurements of up to 4 different samples on a single analyzer
- A wide range of security configurations guarantees reliable results and 100% traceability
- Data printer: Built-in thermal printer
- Integrated calibration weight: Yes
- Data interface: Serial
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 41.3 x 49.5 x 23.5 cm
- Sample Ids: Yes
- Memory data storage: 999 individual results with statistics: average, SD, RSD, high and low
- Display: Quarter VGA with contrast adjustment (black on white or white on black), Sealed membrane keypad with audible tactile feedback
- Readability: 0.1 mg, 0.001%
- Analysis mode: Timer mode, when value falls below a defined weight loss per time unit (% / min), trend shutoff
- Presentation mode for results: Weight,% Moisture,% Solids,% Volatiles, PPM moisture, PPM drying mass
- Heating mode: Standard test, Syringe, "Splash" method or Concentration modes, programmable temperature steps, one or two with selectable ramp rate
- Maximum number of programs: 300
- Password protection: Yes
- reproTEST: Built in reproTEST for determining the repeatability of the weighing system
- Maximum weighing capacity: 100 g
- Recommended humidity range: 0.005 - 99.995%
- Line tension: 90-250 VAC 50/60 Hz self-adjusting power supply
- Modular configuration: Control and Heater modules (Optional: up to 4 heater modules)
- Temperature adjustment: Optional fixture for internal electronic two-point adjustment
- Temperature display: Display of both target and current temp at each stage of testing and standby
- Conserve mode clock: Programmable time by day of week to shut down and wake up analyzer
- Balance module design: Monolithic weighing cell with protective stainless steel cover
- Ideal weight: Audio and visual signal when ideal weight is reached
- Target limit alert: Minimum and maximum programmable limits and screen alert when test done
- Operator names: Twenty alphanumeric operator names
- Graph mode: Graph of temperature and percentage over time
- Heating source: Thermogravimetric, loss on drying, Heat Source: Four parallel infrared quartz cylinders
- Temperature range: 30 degree C - 210 degree C in one-degree increments / RTD sensor, +/- 1 degree C, Standby temperature selectable from 30 degree C - 160 degree C
- Weighing system accuracy: +/- 0.1 mg
- Starting at an initial sample weight of approximately 1 g: ? 0.1%
- Starting at an initial sample weight of approximately 5 g: ? 0.02%
- Approximate weight: 10 kg
Mark 3 HP Moisture Analyzer - Modular Infrared Moisture Analyzer with Quartz Radiator
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading. The following terms and conditions constitute our shipping policy. If you have any... Read More..
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 30589825 a-AB33M1 -F Analyzer, AQUASEARCHER Multi-Para with 1 year Warranty
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.