Radwag WLY 2/D2 PRECISION BALANCE 2 kg x 0.01 g with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
WLY 2/D2 PRECISION BALANCE
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Multifunctional WLY balance is intended for fast and precise determination of mass, performed using a modern PUE7 series indicator. Operation of the device is easy, with it weighing can be automated to the maximum. Apart from weighing, the WLY allows users to carry out parts counting, labelling and formula making processes. Its software enables integration with barcode scanners, receipt printers, label printers, RFID scanners and PC peripherals (including mouse, keyboard and external data storage devices) all connectable to built-in interfaces RS232, USB and Ethernet.
Design and functionality:
WLY balance features a stainless steel weighing platform and an indicator comprising 5,7" TFT colourful touch screen display and a membrane keyboard. The system is ready to connect an additional weighing platform, and provides below functions:
- programming of on-screen keys and functional keys,
- programming of infrared proximity sensors,
- designing printouts,
- designing text data that is displayed in an indicator display.
- available working modes: weighing, parts counting, percent setup, formulation, density determination, animal weighing;
- generating standard labels for single products;
- generating C labels for cumulative containers;
- generating CC labels for containers with cumulative containers;
- three methods of triggering a C and CC label printout:
- by counter status,
- by set mass value of a product;
- control scale mode (+/- control of weighing result);
- product identification using EAN-13 and EAN-128 codes;
- access to databases of operators, products, raw materials, clients, weighing records, universal variables and tares.
The indicator can integrate with a PC software, "LABEL EDITOR", which software communicates with the weighing device either through RS 232 interface or through ETHERNET.
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.