Radwag WL-212-0135 6100 g Capacity, 0.01 g Readability, PS 6100.R2.M Precision Balance with 2 Years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
PS R2.M is a series of standard-class precision balances of high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology. The innovative construction of PS R2.M balance features a new single-point weighing pan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology enables weighing loads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
Internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight mass enables adjustment within the whole measuring range.
- D=0.01g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- Great resistance to ambient conditions
- Stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology
- Internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
- Four databases and ALIBI memory
- Easy-to-read LCD display and clear information layout
- Quick access keys
- Extra function keys
- Additional information LIne
The instrument enables saving completed measurement data as reports and graphs.
The data is stored in databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 1 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 5 000 entries),
- Tares (max 100 entries),
- ALIBI memory provides data safety and enables automatic measurement recording (max 100 000 weighing records).
PS R.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A and B and optional Wireless Connection. Balance-computer communication via USB is possible upon installing an additional driver which can be downloaded from 'Software' tab.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 6100 g
- Minimum load: 0.5 g
- Readability [d]: 0.01 g
- Tare range: -6100 g
- Verification scale interval [e]: 0.1 g
- Minimum weight (USP): 10 g
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 1 g
- Repeatability (Max): 0.008 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.005 g
- Linearity: ±0.03 g
- Stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: II
- Display: LCD (backlit)
- Weighing pan dimensions: 195×195 mm
- Device dimensions: 333x206x107 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 470×380×340 mm
- Net weight: 4.5 kg
- Gross weight: 6.1 kg
- Protection class: IP 43
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Wi-Fi (option)
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Operating temperature: +10 - +40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 - +50 °C
- Relative humidity: 40% - 80%
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Percent Weighing
- Parts counting
- Peak hold
- Under-pan weighing
- GLP Procedures
- Animal weighing
- Density determination
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.