Ohaus Pioneer PX3202/E Precision Balance, External Calibration 3200g x 0.01g - 2Y Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Affordable Balance to Achieve Reliable Results
- The PX offers high accuracy and repeatability for essential weighing applications in laboratory, industrial and education settings at an economical price point.
- Featuring a cast metal lower housing, sub-pan and stainless steel weighing pan, the PX is durably constructed for versatile, long-term use.
- PX features a second line display for additional information/guidance, & USB/RS232 connectivity for easy communication. Draftshield models feature a static removal (ESR) bar for convenient grounding.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum Capacity: 3,200 g
- Readability: 0.01 g
- Pan Size (Ø_Diameter): 180 mm
- Internal Calibration: Not Applicable
- Draftshield: —
- Built-in Ionizer: No
- Legal for Trade: No
- Power: AC Adapter (Included)
- Working Environment: 10°C – 30°C, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Communication: RS232; USB
- Repeatability, typical: 0.01 g
- Net Weight: 3.5 kg (7.7 lb)
- Working Environment: 50°F – 86°F, 80%RH, non-condensing
- Units of Measurement: Gram; Kilogram; Ounce; Pound; Carat; Pennyweight; Ounce Troy; Grain; Newton; Hong Kong Tael; Singapore Tael; Taiwan Tael; Momme; Tical; Mesghal; Tola; Baht; Custom
- Test Weight: 3000g, OIML F1 or ASTM CL 4
- Battery Life: Not Applicable
- Linearity ±: 0.02 g
- In-use cover: Included
- Tare Range: To capacity by subtraction
- Minimum Weight (USP, 0.1%, typical): 20 g
- Pan Construction: Stainless Steel
- Stabilization Time: 1 s
- Auxiliary Display Model: Available as an Accessory
- Dimensions (Width): 209.0 mm
- Dimensions (Height): 98.0 mm
- Dimensions (Length): 321.0 mm
- Auto Door: Not Applicable
- Minimum Weight: 8.2 g
- Display: 2-Line LCD with Backlight
- Main Purpose: Counting; Check Weighing; Data Communication; Density Determination; Legal for Trade; Percent Weighing; Weigh Below
- Market Worlds: Laboratory; Pharmacy; Education
- Key Features: GLPGMP; LFT; Printer
- Product will be used: Classroom; OnaTable; WorkinIndustrial
- Typical Areas: In a laboratory; In a pharmacy; In a light industrial enviroment; In a classroom
- Country of origin: CN
- Customs tariff number: 9016002000
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS TJ611 Triple Beam Junior MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5Year WARRANTY SCALE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.