Flight Dental System A12HP-100 Flight A12H Traditional Operatory Systems - Hydraulic Patient chair
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Flight A12H Traditional Operatory Systems - Hydraulic Patient chair
The A12 Operatory Systems combines comfort, ergonomics and reliability together to create the perfect chair for any dental operatory. It is designed with an ultra thin backrest and seat rest with synchronized back and seat movement to provide unparalleled ergonomics for the patient and the dentist.
In addition, the radius delivery system (left-hand or right-hand operation) coupled with the ability to reach down to an industry best minimum of 12.6 inches and a maximum height of 35.4”. This exceptional range of motion allows for easier access to the oral cavity for any procedure and working position, thus creating the perfect chair for any dental operatory.
- Hydraulic motor with 380mm as the lowest position capability of the chair
- Dual 180 rotatable arms allows for convenient placement of cuspidor and tray units for doctor and assistant.
- Left-hand and right-hand capability optimizes efficiency and space for doctor and patient.
- New designed dental light providing superb luminosity.
- Thin backrest provides the optimal space and access for the dentist and close positioning to the patient.
- 12 seamless or plush upholstery colors.
- 4 programmable chair position settings to make the work more efficient for the dentist.
- Synchronized backrest and seat movements to provide the most comfortable patient seating.
- Optional LCD monitor mount.
- Optional G.Comm IRIS LED Light.
- Flight Torch LED Light
- Doctor Side Treatment Tray: 3-way syringes, 3x four-hole Midwest handpiece tubing with coupler
- Assistant Instrumentation: 1X High-Volume Evacuator (HVE) and 1X Saliva Ejector, 3-way Syringe
- Assistant Side Touchpad, Doctor Side Touchpad and Deluxe Foot control Included
- Optional Scaler connection and holder position
- One Piece Ceramic spitton bowl with Timed Cup Fill and Bowl Rinse
Natural working condition:
- Environment temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Related humidity: = 80%
- Power supply : ~110-220V ± 10%; 50Hz ± 10%, total power of unit: 360VA
- Air Pressure: 400-600kPa: 30-60psi
- Water Pressure: 200-400kPa: 60-120 psi
- Bearing capacity of the chair = 135KG
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.