Benchmark D2400-R 24 x 2.0ml Capacity, BeadBlaster 24 Refrigerated Microtube Homogenizer with 2 years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The BeadBlaster 24R is a highly efficient bead homogenizer with built in refrigeration to protect temperature sensitive molecules from heat degradation and denaturation.
Unlike most bead homogenizers, the BeadBlaster 24R has true, compressor-based refrigeration - no dry ice, no liquid nitrogen and no air supply needed. Simply set the desired temperature and precool the chamber. Temperature will be maintained throughout the homogenization process to keep samples cool.
The BeadBlaster 24R retains many of the features of our popular BeadBlaster 24. The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimized, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. Operating parameters are set and displayed digitally, while 50 profiles can be stored in memory and recalled for future use. A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance free operation.
Benchmark offers an assortment of prefilled tube kits for processing a variety of sample types. The popular Triple-Pure kits include acid washed, heat treated, zirconium beads. The beads are tested to be free of nucleases, making them ideal for molecular biology applications. A convenient starter kit (D1032-SK) is available to accommodate a broad range of sample types and optimize applications.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- High capacity - 24x2ml
- Cooling function to protect temperature sensitive samples
- True refrigeration - no dry ice, liquid nitrogen or external connections
- Sealed 2.0ml tubes - eliminates cross contamination
- Full range of beads in prefilled tubes and bulk available
- Speed Range: 4.0-7.0 m/s (in 0.05 m/s increments)
- Capacity: 24 x 2.0ml
- Cycle Time: 1 to 90 sec. (up to 90 sec.)
- Pause between cycles: 0 to 2 min. (1 sec. increments)
- Max. cycles per program: 10
- Program Memory: up to 50
- Accel./Decel Time: <4 sec. / <4 sec.
- Cooling method: Compressor
- Temperature range: -10 degree C to ambient
- Precool to 0 degree C: <30 minutes
- Noise Level: <68db
- Dimensions: 12.6 x 20.1 x 16.2 in. / 35 x 51 x 41 cm
- Weight: 88 lbs / 40 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 120V 50 Hz or 240V; 60 Hz
- Power: 1000W
2 years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Benchmark H3710-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 10 x 10 inch with 2 years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.