Benchmark H3770-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer
Benchmark Scientific Hotplates and Stirrers provide reliable performance and safe operation for everyday laboratory use. Our space efficient 7 x 7-inch hotplate/stirrer series features a durable, chemical resistant white ceramic top plate and advanced microprocessor controls. The constant monitoring system provides precise control of temperature with rapid heating and faster boiling times. In addition, the powerful motor drive system ensures efficient mixing in larger and more viscous samples.
Temperature and mixing speed can be viewed on the large digital display and a safety LED illuminates when the top plate temperature exceeds 50 degree C. An external temperature probe can also be used for applications that require precise control of sample temperature. The probe provides direct feedback to the microprocessor with constant monitoring and adjustments for maintaining the selected temperature in the sample within +/- 1 degree C. All models are compatible with borosilicate glass beakers and other vessels with up to 5 L maximum stirring volume. An optional clamp assembly (H3770-CS) is available for mounting thermometers, temperature probes, etc.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Large, ceramic work surface, 7 x 7 in
- Safety LED indicates hot surface
- 5L stir capacity
- Control actual sample temperature (with optional probe)
- Temp. Range: Ambient + 5 to 400 degree C
- Speed Range: 150 to 1500 rpm
- Platform Dimensions: 7 x 7 in./17.8 x 17.8 cm
- Operating Temp. Range: +4 to +65 degree C
- Dimensions (w x d x h): 7 x 11.5 x 4 in./18 x 27.9 x 10.1 cm
- Weight: 6.4 lbs./2.9 kg
- Electrical: 120 or 230V 50-60Hz; 500W
- Warranty: 2 years
- H3770-ROD Optional Rod for Hotplate/Stirrer
- H3770-TP Optional Temperature Probe
- H3770-CS Clamp Set
- H3770-CSTF Clamp set Chemically resistant/inert teflon
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Benchmark H3710-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 10 x 10 inch with 2 years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.