Benchmark D2400 BeadBlaster Microtube Homogenizer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
BeadBlaster Microtube Homogenizer
The BeadBlaster 24 completely lyses, grinds and homogenizes a broad variety of biological samples. Even the most difficult and resistant samples are fully homogenized, often in 35 seconds or less.
The stainless steel tube carrier subjects up to 24 samples to an optimized, high speed, 3D motion, producing high energy impacts between the samples and micro-beads to release cellular contents. After homogenization, samples can be centrifuged and the supernatant collected for further processing.
Operating parameters for the BeadBlaster 24 are set and displayed digitally. To protect fragile, heat sensitive samples, the unit can be programmed to operate in shortened consecutive cycles with a rest period in between. Up to 50 such programs can be stored in memory and recalled for future use. A transparent lid allows for visualization
of samples, and features a mechanical lid lock that prevents opening he lid when the BeadBlaster is in operation. A brushless motor reduces motor noise and provides maintenance free operation.
Benchmark offers an assortment of prefilled tube kits for a variety of sample types. The popular Triple-Pure kits include acid washed, heat treated, zirconium beads. The beads are tested to be free of nucleases, making them ideal for molecular biology applications. A convenient starter kit (D1032-SK) is available to accommodate
a broad range of sample types and optimize applications.
- Fast, efficient homogenization in about 35 seconds
- For all sample types, from soft tissue to bone
- Mix up to 24 tubes simultaneously
- Sealed 2.0ml tubes - eliminates cross contamination
- Full range of beads in prefilled tubes and bulk available
- Speed Range: 4.0-7.0 m/s (in 0.05 m/s increments)
- Capacity: 24 x 2.0ml
- Cycle Time: 1 to 90 sec. (up to 90 sec.)
- Pause between cycles: 0 to 2 min. (1 sec. increments)
- Max. cycles per program: 10
- Program Memory: up to 50
- Accel./Decel Time: <2 sec. / <2 sec.
- Noise Level: <68db
- Dimensions: 11 x 14.2 x 15.2 in. / 28 x 36 s 38.5 cm
- Weight: 55 lbs / 25 kg
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 100 to 240V 50-60 Hz
- D1031-01 Silica (Glass) Beads, 0.1mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1031-05 Silica (Glass) Beads, 0.5mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1031-10 Silica (Glass) Beads, 1.0mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1032-01 Zirconium Beads, 0.1mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-05 Zirconium Beads, 0.5mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-10 Zirconium Beads, 1.0mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-15 Zirconium Beads, 1.5mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-30 Zirconium Beads, 3.0mm Triple-Pure - High Impact, 50pk
- D1032-SK Prefilled - Triple-Pure Starter Kit
- D1033-28 Stainless Steel, 2.8mm Acid Washed, 50pk
- D1033-30G Garnet Shards and one 6 mm Zirconium Bead, 50pk
- D1034-MX 0.1mm Silica, 1.4 mm Zirconium & 4mm Silica Beads, 50pk
- D1034-28 Stainless Steel beads, 2.8mm Acid Washed, 50pk
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery has been delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.