Benchmark BV1010-TST BenchMixer XLQ, QuEChERS Shaker/Vortexer with QuEChERS Racks
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
BenchMixer XLQ, QuEChERS Shaker/Vortexer with QuEChERS Racks
Benchmark's BenchMixer XLQ Multitube Vortexer been designed for use in QuEChERS and other sample prep methods. Supplied with racks for 50ml tubes held horizontally and 15ml and 1.5/2.0ml tubes held vertically, it takes the place of traditional manual shaking in these applications.
Multiple samples can be processed simultaneously in the BenchMixer XLQ's large capacity racks, saving time and preventing operator fatigue. The vigorous, consistent shaking ensures all samples are exposed to identical conditions within the same batch of samples, as well as between batches.
The BenchMixer XLQ creates a true vortex in vertical sample racks by holding the top of the tube stationary while the bottom rotates in a 3.6mm orbit. Time and speed are precisely controlled by the digital microprocessor. A pulse mode allows for more vigorous mixing. Quiet operation, minimal vibration and a long service life are guaranteed by the precisely balanced drive system and powerful motor.
Using the BenchMixer XLQ is simple. To load the sample racks, loosen the knobs on the stationary steel rods and raise the top sample plate. One rod is shorter than the other, allowing the plate to be lifted up and swiveled to one side. After samples are loaded, lower the plate into place and tighten the knobs. Select the desired speed and run time on the digital control panel and press start. The BenchMixer XLQ can perform unattended mixing for as little as 1 minute or up to 100 hours.
While the BenchMixer XLQ is configured primarily for QuEChERS protocols, additional racks are available to accommodate nearly any type of vessel commonly found in the laboratory (ask for details). Built for heavy-duty use, the instrument carries a 2 year warranty.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- For use with QuEChERS and other sample prep methods
- Powerful, hands-free shaking/vortexing
- Pulsing program for interval mixing
- Supplied with QuEChERS rack starter kit: 7 x 50ml tubes, held horizontally 50 x 15ml tubes, held vertically 50 x 1.5/2.0ml tubes, held vertically
- Speed Range: 500 -2500 rpm
- Timer: 1 min. to 99 hr. 59 min.
- Orbit: 3.6mm
- Dimensions (in): 15 x 9.2 x 16.5
- Dimensions (cm): 38.5 x 23.5 x 42
- Platform Dims: 12 x 7 in. / 30 x 17.8 cm
- Weight: 29lbs (13kg)
- Electrical: 100 to 240V 50-60Hz; 60W
- Warranty: 2 years
- BV1010-00 Foam Sheet, no holes (1 each)
- BV1010-05 Tube Rack, 96 x 0.5ml (8mm)
- BV1010-1520 Tube Rack, 50 x 1.5/2.0ml (10mm)
- BV1010-12 Tube Rack, 50 x 12mm
- BV1010-13 Tube Rack, 50 x 13mm
- BV1010-150 Tube Rack, 50 x 15ml (16.5mm)
- BV1010-500 Tube Rack, 15 x 50ml (29mm)
- BV1010-25 Tube Rack, 15 x 25mm
- BV1010-MP Rack for up to 3 microplates
- BV1010-MP02 Rack for 96 x 0.2ml tubes or strips (3pk)
- BV1010-50HQ Tube Rack for 7x50ml QuEChERs, horizontal
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Benchmark H3710-HS Digital Hotplate Magnetic Stirrer, 10 x 10 inch with 2 years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.