Benchmark BSH1004 Four-Block Digital Dry Bath
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Four-Block Digital Dry Bath
Benchmark Digital Dry Baths provide accurate "set and walk away" digital temperature selection, eliminating the need for external thermometers and repetitive "fine tuning" of a temperature control knob. Simply enter the desired temperature on the digital touchpad and the Benchmark Dry Bath provides accurate temperature with real time monitoring that continuously maintains the selected temperature within ?0.2 degree C. In addition, a digital timer is built into the touchpad display. Although it is not designed to shut off the heater, it can be used to alert the user that a chosen time interval has timed out.
The cavities of the high grade aluminum blocks are precision machined to match the conical size and shape of 0.5, 1.5, 2.0, 15 and 50ml tube sizes, providing unsurpassed temperature transfer. Assorted blocks are available for compatibility with nearly all common laboratory tubes and plates. Custom blocks are also available upon request.
All Benchmark dry baths offer a built-in user recalibration function, to guarantee long term temperature accuracy. Each dry bath includes an easy to use block lifter, with a temperature insulated handle for quick, convenient exchange of blocks, even while they're still hot.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Digital accuracy and convenience
- Single, double and four block capacity
- Assorted blocks for a wide variety of tube sizes
- Custom blocks available upon request
- Blocks sold separately
- Temperature Range: Ambient +5 to 150 degree C (Max. Temp of BSH1004 is 130 degree C)
- Temperature Accuracy: +0.2 degree C
- Temperature Uniformity: ? 0.2 degree C
- Temperature Increments: 0.1 degree C
- Timer: 1 to 999 minutes
- Dimensions (Four): 8.7 x 14 x 3.2 in. / 22 x 35.5 x 8 cm
- Warranty: 2 years
- Electrical: 120V or 230V 50-60Hz
- BSW01 Solid Block (for slides / machining)
- BSW02 Block, 48 x 0.2ml tubes or 6 PCR strips of 8 tubes each
- BSW1500 Block, 24 x1.5ml centrifuge tubes (conical)
- BSW1520 Block, 24 x 1.5ml or 2.0ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW05 Block, 24 x 0.5ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW5MT Block, 12 x 5.0ml centrifuge tubes (17mm diameter)
- BSW15 Block, 12 x 15ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW10 Block, 20x10mm test tubes or 20x2.0ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW13 Block, 20 x 12mm or 13mm test tubes
- BSW50 Block, 5 x 50ml centrifuge tubes
- BSW1516 Block, 12 x 15mm or 16mm test tubes
- BSWBCT Block, Blood Collection tubes, 12 x 13mm and 8 x 16mm
- BSWCMB Quick-Flip Block, 24 x 1.5ml tubes, or 32 x 0.2ml and 14 x 0.5ml tubes
- BSWPCR2 Block, PCR plate 96 x 0.2ml, skirted or non-skirted
- BSWMT Block, Micro Titer Plate, skirted or non-skirted
- BSWHEM Block, 48 X hematocrit tubes, 1.9mm (not compatible with cover)
- BSWNMR Block, 30 x NMR tubes
2 Years Warranty
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.