Accuris PR4010-100 SmartCheck 100bp DNA Ladder, 500ul / 100 lanes
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Accuris SmartCheck 100bp DNA Ladder, 500ul / 100 lanes
- Ready-to-use formulation includes loading buffer and tracking dye
- 500?l suitable for 100 lanes (5?l per lane)
- Higher intensity reference bands
- Ultra pure production allows economical ambient shipping
- Protocol: Briefly vortex the tube and use 5?l per lane. Additional loading buffer is not required.
- Concentration: 0.1 mg/ml
- Tracking dye: bromophenol blue and xylene cyanol
- Buffer formulation: 10mM Tris-HCl (pH 8.0), 5mM EDTA, 12.5% glycerol, 0.008% bromophenol blue, 0.008% xylene cyanol
- Shipping and Storage: SmartCheck DNA Ladders are shipped at ambient temperature. On arrival, store at -20 degree C for optimum stability and long-term storage up to 15 months.
- Production: SmartCheck ladders are produced from proprietary plasmids, digested to completion. A multistep chromatography method is used to ensure purity and DNA quality.
- Quality Control: Each lot of SmartCheck DNA Ladders is tested with a spectrophotometer to confirm DNA concentration, as well as agarose electrophoresis to confirm band sharpness.
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm.
We use the following carriers to... Read More..
Our policy lasts 30 days of delivery. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund if the item is damaged.
To be eligible for... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Accuris PR1001-HFHS-500 High Fidelity Hot Start Master Mix, 500 Reactions
Accuris PR1001-HF-200 High Fidelity Master Mix, 200 Reactions
Accuris PR1001-HF-500 High Fidelity Master Mix, 500 Reactions
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.