A&D Weighing HD-60KB 120lb, 0.02lb, Counting Scale with Dual Display and 10-digit Keypad - 2 Year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Year Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
HD Series of high capacity counting scales offer high internal resolution with capacity to 120 lbs. A& exclusive Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement corrects errors caused by variation in unit weights. Standard models feature simple 2-button operation, single display without keypad for ultra simple use. The enhanced models feature a large detachable 3 window LCD display/keyboard. Also included is a comparator function mode for packing applications.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Economical, Compact Counting Scale for Basic Industrial Applications such as Cycle Counting and Physical Inventory
- Internal resolution up to 1/120,000
- Operates on AC power or 6 C-cell batteries
- Memory plus function allows for accumulating count data
- Rechargeable Battery (Optional)
- RS-232C (Optional)
- Accumulation Function
- Auto Power OFF
- Piece Counting Function
- Comparator Function
- LCD Display
- 2 Year US Warranty
Quick and Easy Operation
- Quickly determine if a weight count is below, within or above target with the built-in comparator function
- Optional RS-232C interface allows for easy connection to a printer or computer
- Large, clear liquid crystal display (LCD) shows all important information at a glance even in dimly lit areas
- Detachable display and large, stainless steel platform are ideal for weighing oversized containers
- Intuitive operation with either standard keys (HD-A) or 10-digit keypad (HD-B)
- High internal resolution up to 1/120,000 counts for accurate parts counting
- Increased counting accuracy with Automatic Count Accuracy Improvement (ACAI), which automatically corrects errors caused by variation in unit weights
- Key Lock Function limits operators to the minimum required keys, preventing accidental changes and errors
- Stainless Steel (430) Platform
- ABS Molded Plastic Housing
- lb, kg and pcs
- Capacity: 120lb / 60kg
- Readability: 0. 02lb / 0. 01kg
- Min. Unit Wt (1/30,000) mode-selectable): 2g
- Min. Unit Wt (1/120,000 mode-selectable): 0. 5g
- Sample Size: 5, 10, 25, 50, 100 pcs. or user selectable
- Sensitivity Drift: 20ppm/ Degree C (5 Degree C - 35 Degree C / 41 Degree F - 95 Degree F)
- Operating Temp. : -10 Degree C to 40 Degree C (14 Degree F to 104 Degree F), less than 85% RH (No-condensing)
- Linearity: ?2g
- Display: LCD, Weight & Unit Weight 5 Digits, Piece Count Wt. 6 Digits, 17mm / 0. 67in (Height)
- Power: AC Adapter, 6 x C batteries or rechargeable NiCd Battery Pack (AD-1681)
- Battery Life: Approx. 200 with alkaline batteries or 20 hours with rechargeable NiCd Battery Pack, (AD-1681) at 20 Degree C / 68 Degree F
- Pan Size: 11. 81 x 14. 96in / 300 x 380mm
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 16. 18 x 18. 50 x 4. 72in / 411 x 470 x 120mm
- Weight (Approximate): 6. 6lb / 3kg
- Standard Accessories: AC Adapter, Manual
2 Year Warranty
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
A&D Weighing FS-30Ki Static Checkweigher (70lb x 0.005lb) Legal for Trade and IP65 - 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.