Velp Scientifica SB20500410 AREX Digital Pro Hot Plate Stirrer with VTF, 230/50-60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Digital hot plate stirrer with CerAlTop aluminum alloy and ceramic coating, for precisely set speed and temperature. It can be connected to Pt100 and/or VTF for direct temperature control of the liquid.
Digital Display for Speed and Temperature
AREX Digital PRO is one of the most advanced hot plate stirrers.
By turning the left knob it is possible to adjust the temperature (up to 370 degree C), whilst the right one controls the stirring speed (up to 1500 rpm).
SpeedServo ensures constant speed even when the viscosity changes (counter-reaction).
The AREX Digital PRO offers the most advanced technology, as it is equipped with digital display to finely set the stirring speed and the temperature.
The extremely bright and easy-to-read digital display constantly shows the temperature and speed set by the operator.
AREX Digital PRO comes as a package, including the external probe Pt100, for thermoregulation up to 250 degree C, with an accuracy of ± 1.0 degree C and offering the possibility to directly thermoregulate and control the liquid.
AREX Digital PRO includes the VTF Digital Thermoregulator, for perfect and precise thermoregulation up to 300 degree C, with premium accuracy of ± 0.5 degree C which permits also unsupervised operation thanks to the timer on-board.
AREX Digital PRO can also support the external probe Pt100.
The exclusive CerAlTop , made of aluminum alloy covered with ceramic, ensures an outstanding temperature homogeneity and optimum heat transfer across the entire surface, of up to 370 degree C.
The special protective white ceramic coating that ensures ease of cleaning and excellent resistance to chemicals, scratches and surface abrasions.
Maximum Protection and Comfort
The hot plate stirrer AREX Digital PRO ensure a premium level of safety and protection for the user.
The control panel is easily accessible, is positioned at a safe distance from sources of heat and is protected against possible damage caused by liquid spills thanks to a dedicated run-off groove.
AREX Digital PRO can be programmed with a maximum safety temperature, useful for some particular applications that requires not to exceed certain temperatures, and preventing unintentional heat up.
In addition, a high temperature warning "Hot Plate Warning" is activated and remains displayed even when the instrument is turned off, until the temperature of the plate has cooled to below 50 degree C.
The pressure die-cast structure is designed so that accidental liquid spills cannot reach the internal parts of the hot plate stirrer.
The hot plate stirrer AREX Digital PRO offers a highly innovative low profile and attractive design for an outstanding comfort.
Also the inclination of the front panel has been carefully studied to facilitate use and to clearly read the values shown on the digital displays.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Construction Material: epoxy painted aluminum structure
- Heating Plate: aluminum alloy coated with ceramic coating
- Heating Plate Diameter: 135 mm
- Digital Display: one for speed, one for temperature
- Pt100 Connection: provided
- Vertex Connection: provided
- Protection Rating Cei En 60529: IP 42
- Power: 630 W
- Weight: 2.6 Kg (5.7 lb)
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 165x115x280 mm (6.5x4.5x11 in)
- Electronic Speed Regulation: up to 1500 rpm
- Counter-Reaction: constant speed
- Electronic Temperature Regulation: from room temp. to 370degree C
- Maximum Safety Temperature Digitally Settable: temperature limit can be set between 50 and 370 degree C
- "Hot Plate Warning" whenever the top plate temperature is over 50 degree C
- Sample Thermoregulation: ± 0.5 degree C by using the Vertex thermoregulator (AREX Digital PRO); ± 1.0 degree C by using Pt100
- Stirring Volume (H2O): up to 20 liters
- Stirring System: high-power driving magnet type ''PCM'' operated by a mono-phase motor for continuous operation
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.