Velp Scientifica SB10200156 Respirometric Sensor System 6 Maxi, 1000 ml, No Databox, 230V/50-60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
The ideal solution for your BMP test
The RESPIROMETRIC Sensor System Maxi is designed to support anaerobic respiration studies to determine the Biochemical Methane Potential (BMP) of biomass.
The BMP analysis studies the production of biogas from organic wastes mainly for Waste and Wastewater treatment and for Renewable Energy Production.
The system is suitable also for other anaerobic studies such as Denitrification Tests. In order to perform this analysis it is necessary to add the optional VELP Denitrification Bottles Cod. A00000410.
Easy-to-use and Powerful
- The bright 4-digit LED display ensures long battery life in respect of other sensors in the market.
- Intuitive 2 button interface to facilitate the analysis set up.
- Pressure range: 500 / 2000 mbar (hPa).
- Results available in BMP (NmLCH4/gSV) and Pressure (mbar).
- Automatic pressure results conversion in BMP.
Unique wireless control: DataBox and RESPIROSOFT Software
The RESPIROMETRIC Sensor transmits data directly to the PC enabling real-time monitoring of the analysis curve. Respirometric studies can last days and even months, the unique VELP solution ensures constant monitoring of multiple analysis from an intuitive proprietary software, the RESPIROSoft.
- Real-time analysis curve
- Most important info clearly displayed at a glance
- Sensors battery monitoring
- Preinstalled methods
- Customized test reports
- Results comparison
- It is also possible, depending on your application requirement to set different sampling time intervals
The VELP DataBox is included in the Systems together with the RESPIROSoft Software and enables wireless data transmission from the RESPIROMETRIC Sensor to the PC.
The DataBox store results for up to 48 RESPIROMETRIC Sensors (8 systems).
VELP Ermes connection to monitor your sensor and incubator anytime, anywhere
Connect the RESPIROMETRIC Sensor to the exclusive VELP Ermes Cloud Platform to improve your laboratory experience.
The VELP Ermes Cloud Platform connection will unburden you from tedious tasks improving your lab productivity.
- Real-time visualization of your analysis with graph, even on multiple locations from PC, Tablet and Smartphone.
- Real-time instrument working conditions.
- Enhanced application and service support.
- Access to your analysis database anytime, anywhere.
- Create and share analysis report in multiple formats.
- Immediate event and alert notifications based on your settings (on platform and email).
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Number Of Sensors Per System: 6
- Sensor Display: 4 LED digits
- Measurement: Electronic pressure sensor
- Test Typology: BMP
- Pressure Range: 500 ÷ 2000 mbar (hPa)
- Bottle Volumes: 1000 ml
- Databox Sensor Capacity: Up to 48 REPIROMETRIC Sensor
- Databox Power Supply: USB / Plug
- Connectivity: Ermes via Wi-Fi / RESPIROSoft via USB
- Sampling Time: From 2h to 48h, depending on test duration
- Measuring Period: From 10 to 60 days
- Data Storage: On sensor, RESPIROSoft Database, Ermes Cloud
- Sensor Construction Material: Technopolymer
- Sensor Dimensions (Wxhxd): 50x70x70 mm
- Sensor Power: 2 W
- Sensor Battery Type: CR 2430
- Stirring Station Power Supply: Stirring Station Maxi: 230V / 50-60Hz or 115V / 60Hz
- Stirring Station Dimensions (Wxhxd): Stirring Station Maxi: 432x300x165mm
- Weight: Sensor: 80g, Stirring Station Maxi: 3Kg
- Safety Class: IEC/EN61010-1
- Protection Degree: IP 54-EN 60529
- Official References: ISO 11734 (1995) Water quality - Evaluation of the "utlimate" anaerobic biodegradability of organic compound in digested sludge - Method by measuring biogas production
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.