Velp Scientifica SA10200146 Respirometric Sensor System 6, 500 ml, 230V/50-60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Biochemical Oxygen Determination BOD
The VELP RESPIROMETRIC Sensor BOD is designed to provide a smart and cloud-enabled solution to laboratories of water and wastewater quality control.
BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) Determination is a simple and easy way for monitoring the microorganisms' activity in water samples with extremely reliable results.
In particular, microorganisms present or inoculated in a water sample containing biodegradable organic substance, consume oxygen for their metabolic activity and produce a corresponding volume of carbon dioxide.
The carbon dioxide gets absorbed by a strong alkali positioned in the neck of the bottle. The result of this process is a decrease in gas pressure. The BOD measures this change in gas pressure between the beginning to the end of the analysis and gives a result expressed in mg/l .
Easy-to-use and Powerful
- The bright 4-digit LED display ensures long battery life in respect of other sensors in the market.
- Intuitive 2 button interface to facilitate the analysis set up.
- Pressure range: 500 / 2000 mbar (hPa).
- Results available in BOD (mg/l) and Pressure (mbar).
- BOD Scales: 90, 250, 600, 1000, 4000, Higher values after dilution.
- Automatic pressure results conversion in BOD.
Unique wireless control: DataBox and RESPIROSOFT Software
The RESPIROMETRIC Sensor transmits data directly to the PC enabling real-time monitoring of the analysis curve. Respirometric studies can last days and even months, the unique VELP solution ensures constant monitoring of multiple analysis from an intuitive proprietary software, the RESPIROSoft.
- Real-time analysis curve
- Most important info clearly displayed at a glance
- Sensors battery monitoring
- Preinstalled methods
- Customized test reports
- Results comparison
- It is also possible, depending on your application requirement to set different sampling time intervals
The VELP DataBox is included in the Systems together with the RESPIROSoft Software and enables wireless data transmission from the RESPIROMETRIC Sensor to the PC.
The DataBox store results for up to 48 RESPIROMETRIC Sensors (8 systems).
VELP Ermes connection to monitor your sensor and incubator anytime, anywhere
Connect the RESPIROMETRIC Sensor to the exclusive VELP Ermes Cloud Platform to improve your laboratory experience.
The VELP Ermes Cloud Platform connection will unburden you from tedious tasks improving your lab productivity.
- Real-time visualization of your analysis with graph, even on multiple locations from PC, Tablet and Smartphone.
- Real-time instrument working conditions.
- Enhanced application and service support.
- Access to your analysis database anytime, anywhere.
- Create and share analysis report in multiple formats.
- Immediate event and alert notifications based on your settings (on platform and email).
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Number Of Sensors Per System: 6
- Sensor Display: 4 LED digits
- Measurement: Electronic pressure sensor
- Test Typology: BOD
- Pressure Range: 500 ÷ 2000 mbar (hPa)
- Bod Scales: 90, 250, 600, 999, 4000 ppm, higher values after dilution
- Bottle Volumes: 500 ml
- Databox Sensor Capacity: Up to 48 REPIROMETRIC Sensor
- Databox Power Supply: USB / Plug
- Connectivity: Ermes via Wi-Fi / RESPIROSoft via USB
- Sampling Time: From 2h to 48h, depending on test duration
- Measuring Period: From 5 to 30 days
- Data Storage: On sensor, RESPIROSoft Database, Ermes Cloud
- Sensor Construction Material: Technopolymer
- Sensor Dimensions (Wxhxd): 50x70x70 mm
- Sensor Power: 2 W
- Sensor Battery Type: CR 2430
- Stirring Station Power Supply: 230V / 50-60Hz or 115V / 60Hz
- Stirring Station Dimensions (Wxhxd): 270x300x185mm
- Weight: Sensor: 80g, Stirring Station: 1Kg
- Safety Class: IEC/EN61010-1
- Protection Degree: IP 54-EN 60529
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.