Velp Scientifica F20510162 ARE Hot Plate Stirrer, 115V/60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
3 years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
Hot plate stirrer widely used in research and development, industrial and university laboratories worldwide.
Easy to Use and to Control
The hot plate stirrer ARE offers an innovative low profile and attractive design for an outstanding comfort.
Also, the inclination of the front panel has been carefully studied to facilitate use.
The control panel is extremely intuitive.
By turning the left knob of the hot plate stirrer it is possible to adjust the temperature (up to 370 degree C), whilst the right one controls the stirring speed (up to 1500 rpm).
Aluminum alloy top plate ensures a great temperature homogeneity and optimum heat transfer across the entire surface.
Maximum Protection Against Leakages - IP 42
The hot plate stirrer ARE ensures an excellent level of safety and protection for the user.
The elevated control panel is easily accessible, is positioned at a safe distance from sources of heat and is protected against possible damage caused by liquid spills thanks to a dedicated run-off groove.
The pressure die-cast structure is designed so that accidental liquid spills cannot reach the internal parts of the hot plate stirrer.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Construction Material: epoxy painted aluminum structure
- Heating Plate: aluminum alloy coated with special protection
- Heating Plate Diameter: 135 mm
- Protection Rating Cei En 60529: IP 42
- Power: 630 W
- Weight: 2.6 Kg (5.7 lb)
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 165x115x280 mm (6.5x4.5x11 in)
- Electronic Speed Control: up to 1500 rpm
- Temperature Regulation: from room temp. to 370°C
- Stirring Volume (H2O): up to 15 liters
- Stirring System: high-power driving magnet type ''PCM'' operated by a mono-phase motor for continuous operation
- Counter-Reaction: constant speed
3 years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.