Velp Scientifica F105A0109 JLT6 Digital Flocculator, 6 Positions, 100-240V/50-60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Digital Flocculators in 4 and 6 positions with timer and illuminated back panel to allow standard conditions to be met during Jar Testing.
Easy to use and Reliable
- Microprocessor controlled operating time for unattended operation
- Illuminated back panel simplifies the observation of the samples
- Stirring rods adjustable in height without tools
- Digitally selectable speed from 10 to 300 rpm
- Identical speed and time for all positions for comparable results
- Reliable and repeatable results from VELP stirring quality
- Precise speed from an electronically controlled DC gear motor
- Strong resistance to chemical and mechanical corrosion
- High visibility LED displays for speed and time
- Choice of 4- or 6-place models
What is JAR TEST?
Jar testing is a pilot-scale test of the treatment chemicals used in a particular water plant.
It simulates the coagulation/flocculation process in a water treatment plant, helping the operator in the determination of the right amount of treatment chemicals, and, thus, in improving the plant's performance.
Jar testing entails adjusting the amount of chemicals and their sequence in which they are added. The sample requires to be stirred so that the formation, development, and settlement of floc can be watched just as it would be in the fullscale treatment plant.
The operator then performs a series of tests to compare the effects of different amounts of flocculation agents at different pH values to determine the right size floc.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Construction Material: epoxy painted metal structure
- Models: 6 positions
- Back Panel: disconnectable illuminated
- Stainless Steel Stirring Rods: adjustable in height by a selfblocking chuck
- Monoselector: same speed for each rod
- Power: 19 W
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 935x347x260 mm (36.8x13.7x10.2 in)
- Weight: 17 kg (37.4 lb)
- Electronic Speed Control: from 10 to 300 rpm
- Speed Setting Interval: 1 rpm
- Microprocessor Controlled Timer: 0÷999 min or 0 ÷99 hours (or continuous)
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.