Velp Scientifica F102B0133 BOD Sensor
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
BOD Determination made easy
BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) Determination is a simple and easy way for monitoring the microorganisms' activity in water samples with extremely reliable results.
In particular, microorganisms present or inoculated in a water sample containing biodegradable organic substance, consume oxygen for their metabolic activity and produce a corresponding volume of carbon dioxide.
The carbon dioxide get absorbed by a strong alkali positioned in the neck of the bottle. The result of this process is a decrease in gas pressure. The BOD measure this change in gas pressure between the beginning to the end of the analysis and give a result expressed in mg/l .
Safe and Easy to use
- Measurement on scales of 90, 250, 600, 999 and 4000 ppm BOD
- Higher values can be measured by diluting the sample
- Fits directly on the bottle containing the sample
- Automatically stores 5 BOD values at 24-hour intervals
- Enables analysis to continue over the weekend
- Results directly readable at any time, even after five days
- Direct readout in mg/l (ppm)
- Compact stirring stations
- Models with stirring stations offer VELP stirring quality
- IP 54 protection against particle and liquid ingress
- Class 3 IEC 1010 conformity
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Number Of Sensors Including: 1
- Sensor Display: 3-digit LED display
- Bod Measurement: mg/l (ppm) directly on the display
- Test Typology: BOD
- Bod Scales: 90, 250, 600, 999, 4000 ppm, Higher values after dilution
- Bottle Volumes: 500 ml
- Data Storage: BOD values at 24h intervals
- Sensor Construction Material: Technopolymer
- Sensor Battery Type: CR 2430
- Power Supply: 2x3V lithium batteries
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 55x71x73 mm (2.1x2.8x2.9 in)
- Weight: 0.08 kg (0.2 lb)
- Safety Class: IEC/EN61010-1
- Sensor Protection Degree: IP 54-EN 60529
- Official References: ISO 5815-1:2019, STANDARD METHOD 5210D
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.