Velp Scientifica F101A0127 ECO8 Thermoreactor COD Analysis, 8 Positions, 115-230V/50-60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
8- and 25-position thermoreactors for Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) with settable temperature (70, 100, 120, 150, 160 degree C) and timer (30, 60, 120 minutes or continuous).
Intuitive and Versatile
The ECO 8 and ECO 25 provide easy and intuitive programming of both time and temperature, the two parameters required to perform analysis.
The user can switch from one value to another, being able to select between five temperatures (70, 100, 120, 150 and 160 degree C) and four different timings (30, 60, 120 minutes or continuous).
The thermoreaction in small test tubes minimizes reagent consumption and reduces the equipment required, as only one heating block is needed to operate on multiple samples simultaneously.
Each test features a disposable vial that is inserted into the block, and requires small amounts of reagent and sample, lowering costs.
The unit automatically shuts down when the analysis time expires.
Safe and Easy to handle
One of the distinguishing features of the ECO series is the high level of safety, which is possible thanks to the transparent test tube cover and the various temperature safety features that the various models are equipped with.
In addition, ECO 25 can support a test tube extractor, to simplify the handling of the tubes and their rapid identification, through an alpha-numeric system.
Increased comfort is another benefit, as the user can move all the tubes simultaneously.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Construction Material: Epoxy painted metal structure
- Models: 8 pos. (Ø16 mm) + 1 pos. (Ø22 mm)
- Set Temperature: display visualization
- Countdown: display visualization
- End Of The Cycle: acoustic signal with automatic switch-off
- Power: 140 W
- Weight: 2 Kg (4.4 lb)
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 135x95x230 mm (5.3x3.7x9.1 in)
- Selectable Working Temperatures: 70, 100, 120, 150 and 160
- Selectable Working Times: 30, 60, 120 or continuous
- Temperature Stability: ± 0.5 °C
- Temperature Homogeneity: ± 0.5 °C
- Temperature Precision: ± 1 °C
- Reaching Of Set Temperature: acoustic and visual signal
- Countdown: visual signal
- End Of Cycle: acoustic and visual signal
- Probe Interruption: acoustic and visual signal
- Broken Probe: acoustic and visual signal
- Exceed Temperature Range: acoustic and visual signal
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.