Velp Scientifica F10100126 ECO16 Thermoreactor COD Analysis, 16 Positions, 230V/50-60Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
16-position thermoreactor for Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD) with settable temperature (up to 160 degree C) and timer (up to 199 minutes).
Intuitive and Digital
COD Analysis Thermoreactor ECO 16 ensures a simple and easy programming of time (from 1 to 199 minutes or continuous) and temperature (from ambient to 160 degree C).
Through the digital display, it is possible to monitor the test at any time, with the countdown constantly shown.
The unit automatically shuts down when the analysis time expires, whilst safety is of primary importance, as demonstrated by the antisplash cover that protects the user and other samples and the several acoustic and visual signals that report unpleasant situations. Eco 16 has also the transparent test tube cover that offers a constant visual control.
Safe and Fast
ECO 16 COD Thermoreactor can be used with 14 small tubes of 16 mm and 2 x 22 mm. The thermoreaction in small test tubes minimizes reagent consumption and reduces the required space and equipment to one reactor block that works on several samples at the same time.
Each test set-up is a self-contained disposable vial, which is inserted into a heating system, using small amounts of reagent and sample and so decreasing both the cost and the waste volume.
ECO 16 is suitable for performing a short time COD analysis, in only 30 minutes with a high thermoreaction temperature (160 degree C).
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Construction Material: Epoxy painted metal structure
- Holes Number And Diameter: 14 pos. (Ø 16 mm) and 2 pos. (Ø 22 mm)
- Set Temperature: display visualization
- Countdown: display visualization
- End Of The Cycle: acoustic signal with automatic switch-off
- Power: 550 W
- Weight: 3,8 Kg (8.4 Ib)
- Dimensions (Wxhxd): 168x110x269 mm (6.4x4.3x10.6 in)
- Selectable Working Temperatures: from room temperature to 160 °C, resolution 1 °C
- Selectable Working Times: from 0 to 199 minutes or continuous operation
- Temperature Stability: ± 0.5 °C
- Temperature Homogeneity: ± 0.5 °C
- Temperature Precision: ± 1 °C
- Reaching Of Set Temperature: visual signal
- Countdown: visual signal
- End Of Cycle acoustic and visual signal
- Probe Interruption: acoustic and visual signal
- Broken Probe: acoustic and visual signal
- Exceed Temperature Range: acoustic and visual signal
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.