Velab VE-S7 Binocular Stereoscopic Microscope with Zoom 0.65X- 5.5 X
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
VE-S7 Binocular Stereoscope
The VE-S7 is the ideal for professional use in higher education, research and industrial procedures. A versatile device, useful in production procedures or quality inspection of industrial products, thanks to its 6.5 X- 55X zoom system.
Its Greenough design allows three-dimensional observation of insects and possesses a wide field of observation provided by its eyepieces. The VE- S7 is the perfect device for the dissection and classification of organisms in entomology and taxonomy, as well as livestock for the observation and selection of viable embryos.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Eyepieces: Wf 10X/22 mm with Rubber Eyecups and Diopter Adjustment On Both Eyepieces.
- Head: Binocular Head, 45 degree Inclined with Zoom Adjustment Knobs and Interpupillary Distance Adjustment Between 50 - 75 mm / 1.96"- 2.95".
- Objective: with Zoom System for Variable Magnifications of 0.65X, 1X, 1.5X, 2X, 2.5X, 3X, 3.5X, 4X, 4.5X, 5X, 5.5X (From 6.5 To 55 Total Increases) and Objective Cover.
- Stand: Stative, Robust and Reinforced with Epoxy Paint Finish.
- Stage: Interchangeable Between Translucent White and Double Side White/ Black, with A Pair of Stage Clips
- Focusing: Coarse Anti-Slip Control Knob with Tension Adjustment
- Illumination: Transmitted and Incident Led Light with Independent Variable Intensity Control.
- Power Supply: 110-240V, 50/60 Hz Ac Adapter.
- Dust Cover.
We Also Recommend
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.