Velab BIOS Biological Achromatic Binocular Microscope, Binocular Head 45 Degree Inclined, 360 Degree Rotatable
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
BIOS Biological Achromatic Binocular Microscope
The ideal microscope for all kinds of basic observation techniques. The BIOS complies with the necessary characteristics for routine work in clinical laboratories. Ideal for observing samples in areas such as histology, biomedicine and biotechnology.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Head: Binocular Head 45 degree Inclined, 360 degree Rotatable.
- Eyepieces: Pair Wf 10X -18 mm, One Eyepiece Equipped with A Diopter Adjustment Ring
- Nosepieces: Quadruple Revolving Nosepiece, 360 degree Full Rotation.
- Objectives: Achromatic Objectives 4X, 10X, 40X, 100X Oil Immersion. with Non-Skid Color Ring for Easy Identification.
- Body: Stationary, Robust, and Reinforced Body.
- Stage: Double Layer Mechanical Stage with Coaxial Coarse, 110 x 126 mm, X-Y Movement Range and Vernier.
- Condenser: Abbe A.N. 1.25
- Diaphragm: Iris Diaphragm and Holder Filter.
- Focusing: Non-Skid Coaxial Coarse and Calibrated Fine Focus with Tension Adjustment.
- Ilumination: Led Lamp with Light Intensity Adjustment
- Power: Power Supply 120 V-50/60 Hz, Includes 3-Aa Rechargeable Batteries
We Also Recommend
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.