Suhner Rotofera STM Dolly Mounted Motor DIN 10 Flexshaft Motor 1.3 Hp 14,400 rpm 230V / 460V
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Metal fabricators, tank and boiler makers, mold and die shops, tire industries, foundries, boat and ship building, aircraft and aerospace industries, motor and construction machinery industries, and countless other shops and factories all find uses for this versatile tool. A wide selection of handpieces is available for the Rotofera. Used for grinding, sanding, cutting, deburring, derusting, drilling, milling, routing, finishing, buffing, and polishing.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- 1.34 Horsepower (1000W)
- 3-phase induction motor
- Geared Speeds: 1000, 1900, 2500, 3800, 6800, 9600, and 14,400 rpm.
- Available in either 230 or 460 Volt, 3-Phase
- Available with pedestal base (F) or dolly base (STM)
- Motor weight ~ 37 lbs. on bench mount, 83 lbs. on dolly
Standard Flexshaft Unit consists of: (ordered separately)
- Rotofera-F bench mounted Motor or Rotofera-STM dolly mounted Motor (specify Voltage)
- NA10 D10/G28 x 2000mm Flexshaft Assembly
- FH-10 Straight Handpiece with 1/4"collet and wrenches
- NA12 Heavier-duty Flexshaft Assembly
- FH-12 Straight Handpiece with 1/4" collet
- FSM-2:1 6"dia. Angle-Grinding Handpiece
- Wi-10-L Right-Angle Handpiece, extended version
- Wi-10 Right-Angle Handpiece with 1/4" collet
- BSG-10/50 2" wide Belt Sanding Handpiece
- FH-10-L Extended Handpiece for reaching otherwise inaccessible areas.
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.