Suhner Rotofera STM Dolly Mounted Motor DIN 10 Flexshaft Motor 1.3 Hp 14,400 rpm 230V / 460V
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Metal fabricators, tank and boiler makers, mold and die shops, tire industries, foundries, boat and ship building, aircraft and aerospace industries, motor and construction machinery industries, and countless other shops and factories all find uses for this versatile tool. A wide selection of handpieces is available for the Rotofera. Used for grinding, sanding, cutting, deburring, derusting, drilling, milling, routing, finishing, buffing, and polishing.
• 1.34 Horsepower (1000W), 3-phase induction motor
• Geared Speeds: 1000, 1900, 2500, 3800, 6800,
9600, and 14,400 rpm.
• Available in either 230 or 460 Volt, 3-Phase
• Available with pedestal base (F) or dolly base (STM)
• Motor weight ~ 37 lbs. on bench mount,
83 lbs. on dolly
Standard Flexshaft Unit consists of:
• Rotofera-F bench mounted Motor or
Rotofera-STM dolly mounted Motor (specify Voltage)
• NA10 D10/G28 x 2000mm Flexshaft Assembly
• FH-10 Straight Handpiece with 1/4"collet and
• NA12 Heavier-duty Flexshaft Assembly
• FH-12 Straight Handpiece with 1/4" collet
• FSM-2:1 6"dia. Angle-Grinding Handpiece
• Wi-10-L Right-Angle Handpiece, extended version
• Wi-10 Right-Angle Handpiece with 1/4" collet
• BSG-10/50 2" wide Belt Sanding Handpiece
• FH-10-L Extended Handpiece for reaching otherwise inaccessible areas.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.