Sartorius QUINTIX2101-1S Toploading Blanace 2100g x 0.1g Internal Calibration
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Quintix Precision Balance 2,100 g x 100 mg
Make your lab routine easier with our revolutionary user interface
Sartorius Quintix sets new benchmarks in each aspect for standard laboratory scales. Numerous features make your workflow more efficient, such as fully automatic internal adjustment, direct data transfer, ergonomic style and, above all, the entirely new touchscreen user interface with internal application programs.
Quintix makes lab work more enjoyable. The intuitive touchscreen in combination with the most accurate weighing technology makes Quintix laboratory scales the only choice for achieving the best results. You will benefit from earnings from user-friendly application programs. If you need to generate LPG compliant documents, you will save time and effort with the plug and play connectivity of Quintix laboratory scales.
- Intuitive scale operation without reading the manual, thanks to the new user interface and color touch screen
- Integrated application programs and intuitive user manual for greater efficiency in your daily laboratory routine
- The highest precision and convenience constantly ensured by the isoCAL fully automatic internal adjustment display
- Easier record keeping using directly integrated PC functions gives scale and Plug & Work connectivity to a Sartorius lab printer
Universal power adapter, cover in use, application guide, dust protector for analytical scales.
- Special laboratory applications: Blending, Components, Statistics, Conversion
- Standard laboratory applications: Weighing, Density, Percentage, Conference, Peak Retention, Score, Unstable Conditions
- Application area: Education, Production, Research and Development, Others
- Calibration history: Yes
- Regulatory requirements: GLP, GMP
- Printing in accordance with GLP / GMP: Yes
- Legal verification: Standard balance
- Data interface: Mini USB
- Data transfer: Direct transfer applications for Windows
- PC-direct data transfer
- Plug & Play to Sartorius printer
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 218 × 360 × 88 mm
- Weighing diameter: ⌀ 180 mm
- Adjustment: Internal automatic (isoCAL)
- Display: Colorful touch screen
- Anti-theft locking device: Kensington lock, cable or chain lock capability.
- Protective structure: Acetone cleanable housing, Glass parts of the draft shield are coated to reduce electrostatic influences, In-use cover, Dust cover for balances with draft shield
- Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish.
- Readability: 100 mg
- Leveling: Manual
- Suspended weighing: Yes
- Tamper Protection: Supervisor lock
- Password protection: No
- Repeatability: 100 mg
- Normal stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Maximum weighing capacity: 2,100 g
- Line tension: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Types of Scales: Precision Balance
- Linearity: 300 mg
- Minimum sample weight according to USP (typical): 82 g
- Draft protection: none
- Chemical Resistance: Yes
- Weighing units: g, ct, mom, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts | lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Approximate weight: 4.7 kg
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.