sartorius Quartz Microfiber Filters/ Grade Q3400
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
The grade Q3400 is made of 100 % high-purity quartz microfibers only and pre-heated to guarantee excellent weight and dimensional stability. The filters are especially suitable for emissions monitoring at temperatures of up to 900°C and wherever filters of the highest purity are needed. A trace element analysis is performed for each single lot and its certificate of analysis is available on demand.
- Analysis of dust levels according to EN 13284 1:2001
- Emission monitoring at high temperatures (air pollution)
- Analysis of hot and acidic gases
- Trace element analyis
- Analytical and gravimetrical analyses
- Determination of PM10/PM2.5 mass concentration in flue gas – Measurement at low concentrations by use of impactors according to ISO 23210:2009
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
We Also Recommend
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.