Sartorius PRACTUM64-1S Analytical Balance 60g x 0.1mg, External Calibration
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Practum Analytical Balance 60 g x 0.1 mg
Get greater financial yield without compromising on accuracy and reliability
You can't go wrong with the new Practum! Trust in consistent readings and excellent repeatability ensured by the quality and technology Sartorius developed and designed in Germany. Practum has everything you need for standard applications.
- Accurate and consistent readings with excellent repeatability based on the quality and technology developed by Sartorius in Germany.
- High reliability and durability provided by mechanical overload protection
- Supervisor lock to prevent accidental changes to configuration settings.
- Effortless weighing, thanks to the ergonomic and resistant draft shield
- YDP40 standard laboratory printer with Plug & Work technology
Universal power adapter, cover in use, application guide, dust protector for analytical scales.
- Standard laboratory applications: Weighing , Density, Percentage, Check Weighing, Peak Hold, Counting, Unstable Conditions, Animal Weighing
- Application area: Education, Others
- Calibration history: No
- Regulatory requirements: none
- Printing in accordance with GLP / GMP: No
- Legal verification: Standard balance
- Data interface: Mini USB
- Data transfer: Direct transfer applications for Windows
- PC-direct data transfer
- Plug & Play to Sartorius printer
- Weighing chamber height: 209mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 218 × 360 × 320 mm
- Weighing diameter: ⌀90 mm
- Adjustment: With external weights
- Display: Colorful touch screen
- Anti-theft locking device: Kensington lock, cable or chain lock capability.
- Protective structure: Glass parts of the draft shield are coated to reduce electrostatic influences, In-use cover, Dust cover for balances with draft shield
- Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish.
- Readability: 0.1 mg
- Leveling: Manual
- Suspended weighing: Yes
- Tamper Protection: Supervisor lock
- Password protection: No
- Repeatability: 0.1 mg
- Normal stabilization time: 2 s
- Maximum weighing capacity: 60 g
- Line tension: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Types of Scales: Analytical balance
- Linearity: 0.2 mg
- Draft protection: Manual
- Chemical Resistance: No
- Weighing units: g, ct, mom, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts | lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Approximate weight: 4.5 kg
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.