Sartorius PRACTUM1102-1S Topload Balance 1100g x 0.01g, External Calibration
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Get greater financial yield without compromising on accuracy and reliability
You can't go wrong with the new Practum! Trust in consistent readings and excellent repeatability ensured by the quality and technology Sartorius developed and designed in Germany. Practum has everything you need for standard applications.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Accurate and consistent readings with excellent repeatability based on the quality and technology developed by Sartorius in Germany.
- High reliability and durability provided by mechanical overload protection
- Supervisor lock to prevent accidental changes to configuration settings.
- Effortless weighing, thanks to the ergonomic and resistant draft shield
- YDP40 standard laboratory printer with Plug & Work technology
Universal power adapter, cover in use, application guide, dust protector for analytical scales.
- Standard laboratory applications: Weighing, Density, Percentage, Check Weighing, Peak Hold, Counting, Unstable Conditions, Animal Weighing
- Application area: Education, Others
- Calibration history: No
- Regulatory requirements: none
- Printing in accordance with GLP / GMP: No
- Legal verification: Standard balance
- Data interface: Mini USB
- Data transfer: Direct transfer applications for Windows
- PC-direct data transfer
- Plug & Play to Sartorius printer
- Weighing chamber height: AT
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 218 x 360 x 88 mm
- Weighing diameter: ? 180 mm
- Adjustment: With external weights
- Display: Colorful touch screen
- Anti-theft locking device: Kensington lock, cable or chain lock capability.
- Protective structure: Glass parts of the draft shield are coated to reduce electrostatic influences, In-use cover, Dust cover for balances with draft shield
- Languages: Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Hungarian, Turkish.
- Readability: 10 mg
- Leveling: Manual
- Suspended weighing: Yes
- Tamper Protection: Supervisor lock
- Password protection: No
- Repeatability: 10 mg
- Normal stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Maximum weighing capacity: 1,100 g
- Line tension: 100 - 240 V, 50 - 60 Hz
- Types of Scales: Precision balance
- Linearity: 30 mg
- Draft protection: none
- Chemical Resistance: No
- Weighing units: g, ct, mom, kg, lb, oz, ozt, tlh, tls, tlt, GN, dwt, mg, parts | lb, tlc, Kt, tol, bat, MS, N
- Approximate weight: 3.1 kg
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS 750-S0 Triple Beam 700 Series MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5 Year WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.