Sartorius Cubis II Polyrange Precision (Milligram) with B&W Touch Screen, (150/300/620 g x 0.001/0.002/0.005 g)
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
With a readability between 1 mg and 100 mg at a maximum weighing capacity 320 g up to 14.2 kg Cubis II precision balances are used to weigh medium to large sample amounts into vessels or containers that require a weighing capacity up to the kg range.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Cubis II precision balances with a readability of 1 mg (milligram balances) are usually equipped with a manual or automatic three-door glass draft shield, optionally available with integrated ionizer to eliminate interfering electrostatic charges on samples and sample containers or they are equipped flat draft shield made of stainless steel. Milligram balances have a weighing pan size of 140 x 140 mm. Most precision balances with a readability between 10 mg or 100 mg (also called toploader balances) have a weighing pan without draft shield. The weighing pan is made of stainless steel and has size of 206 x 206 mm.
The modular weighing system Cubis II can be individually configured from different components. The combinability of the display unit, weighing module, draft shield, software packages for various applications and functions and a comprehensive range of accessories allows the individual adaptation of the Cubis II balance to all weighing tasks.
Request a quote now to speak with our sales team to configure your Cubis II balance including software applications and accessories.
- Regulatory requirements: ISO, GxP, FDA / USP, Verified
- Legal verification
- Data interface: Ethernet, USB A, USB B, USB C, RS-232 9 Pin, peripheral connector for Sartorius accessories
- Weighing plate dimensions: 140 - 140 mm | 400 - 300 mm
- Adjustment: Interno, isoCAL
- Display: Large high color touch TFT display
- Readability: 1 mg - 1000 mg
- Leveling: Assistance
- Operation: Touch screen
- Maximum weighing capacity: 320 g - 70200 g
- Primary product type: Scales
- Types of Scales: Precision balance
- S00 Standard version non-verified, all units
- S01 Standard version non-verified, metric units only
- CCN Balance with Type Approval Certificate for China
- CEU Verified balance with EC Type Approval Certificate (for EU except France)
- CFR Verified balance with EC Type Approval Certificate for France only
- OBR Balance with Type Approval Certificate for Brazil
- OIN Balance with Type Approval Certificate for India
- OJP Balance with Type Approval Certificate for Japan
- ORU Balance with Type Approval Certificate for Russia
- Minimum sample weight according to USP (typical): 820 mg - 820,000 mg
- Draft protection: Automatic
Cubis, MCE Models: Precision Balances
We Also Recommend
A&D EJ-54D2 Dual Range Portable Balance 22/52 gx 0.0002/0.001mg, Ext. Cal, 1EA
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS 750-S0 Triple Beam 700 Series MECHANICAL BALANCE 610g 0.1g 5 Year WARRANTY
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.