Sartorius LMA110-SET Mark 3 LTE Moisture Analyzer
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Mark3 is a flexible moisture analyzer system for laboratories and production units. With 0.01% resolution, the Mark3 LTE has been optimized to achieve excellent reproducibility in routine measurements and meets the highest requirements because of Sartorius' integrated weighing technology.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Mark 3 LTE moisture analyzer, which includes:
- Control module LMA110SA-000U
- Heater module LMA110SQ-000U (1 mg, 40 g)
- optional upon request: Individual moisture analysis service (YMD01P)
- Economical and reliable alternative to greenhouse
- One-button measurements - Operation with a few minutes learning curve
- Robust and fast, ideal for routine operation
- Multiple module operation allows parallel measurements of up to 2 different samples to be performed on a single device
- Integrated calibration weight: No
- Data interface: Serial
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 41.3 x 49.5 x 23.5 cm
- Sample Ids: Yes
- Memory data storage: 999 individual results with statistics: average, SD, RSD, high and low
- Display: Quarter VGA with contrast adjustment (black on white or white on black), Sealed membrane keypad with audible tactile feedback
- Readability: 1 mg, 0.01%
- Analysis mode: Timer mode, when value falls below a defined weight loss per time unit (% / min), trend shutoff
- Presentation mode for results: Weight,% Moisture,% Solids,% Volatiles, PPM moisture, PPM drying mass
- Heating mode: Standard or concentration mode, programmable temperature steps, one or two
- Maximum number of programs: 60
- Password protection: Yes
- Maximum weighing capacity: 40 g
- Line tension: 90-250 VAC 50/60 Hz self-adjusting power supply
- Modular configuration control and heater modules: Optional, up to 2 heater
- Temperature Adjustment: Optional fixture for internal electronic two point
- Temperature Display: Display of both target and current temp at each stage of drying and standby
- Conserve Mode Clock: Programmable time by day of week to shut down and wake up analyzer
- Ideal Weight: Audio and visual signal when ideal weight is reached
- Target Limit Alert: Minimum and maximum programmable limits and screen alert when test
- Operator names: Twenty alphanumeric operator names
- Graph Mode: Graph of Temperature / Time and Percent / Time
- Internal Clock Date and Time: International, Military or AM / PM
- Audible Tone: Key stroke, ideal weight met and end of test, selectable On or Off
- System Status Indicator Lights: Two tri-color LEDs (balance & heater) on front of heater module
- Heating source: Thermogravimetric, loss on drying, Heat Source: Four parallel infrared quartz cylinders
- Temperature range: 30 degree C - 210 degree C in one-degree increments / RTD sensor, +/- 1 degree C, Standby temperature selectable from 30 degree C - 160 degree C
- Weighing system accuracy: +/- 1 mg
- Starting at an initial sample weight of approximately 1 g: ? 0.2%
- Starting at an initial sample weight of approximately 5 g: ? 0.05%
- Approximate weight: 10 kg
Data_Mark3_LTE_App_Snack_Food_W - 2051-e.pdf
Data_Mark3_LTE_App_Chemicals_Minerals_W - 2052-e.pdf
Mark 3 LTE Moisture Analyzer - Modular Infrared Moisture Analyzer with Quartz Radiator
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading. The following terms and conditions constitute our shipping policy. If you have any... Read More..
RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for shopping at Ramo Trading.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we are here to help.
... Read More..
We Also Recommend
Ohaus 30589825 a-AB33M1 -F Analyzer, AQUASEARCHER Multi-Para with 1 year Warranty
Ohaus Starter ST300C Conductivity Meter Portable Water Analysis 3 Years Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.