Sartorius Centrisart G-26C High Speed Benchtop Refrigerated Centrifuge
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
Centrisart G-26C High Speed Benchtop Refrigerated Centrifuge
High-speed, refrigerated, low-profile, benchtop centrifuge with multiple rotor and container options for high and low yield and applications in molecular biology and cell culture.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Optimal combination - Rotors for Sartorius VivaSpin units
- 62,000 xg high speed - Especially useful for separating the smallest particles
- High clarity - Process library with program preview
- Security - Optional multi-step program protection
- Intelligent control - Configuration of execution parameters with just one button
- Sample protection - Stable cooling and "Rapid temp" pre-cooling
- Volume | Capacity: 6 x 85 mL | 510 mL
The Centrisart G-26C refrigerated centrifuge is characterized by a speed of up to 26,000 rpm or a gravitational field of up to 62,000 x g. Therefore, it is especially suitable for settling very small particles or substances with low density differences. Typical applications include isolation of viruses, organelles or membranes and protein precipitation. Of course, the Centrisart G-26C cooling centrifuge can also be used for applications that do not require high speeds, such as the isolation of nucleic acids by means of centrifugal pillars or by ultrafiltration means Vivaspin units for sample concentration, as solutions antibodies, desalination or buffer exchange and removal of contaminants with low or very large molecular weights.
The programming of the Centrisart G-26C refrigerated centrifuge is carried out with just one button, which is used to select and set all relevant parameters. The centrifuge has a storage capacity for 60 programs, which are managed in a process library with a tabular program preview. In addition to the speed name values, the duration and temperature are also listed. With the help of the process library, searching for a specific program is greatly simplified. Individual functions, such as saving, modifying, loading or starting programs, can optionally be password protected against unauthorized access. Programs can be combined and executed in succession using the "Program rotation" function.
The Centrisart G-26C refrigerated centrifuge provides the option to configure the acceleration and deceleration curves individually adapted to the sample material in a curve editor. To further protect the samples, the centrifuge is equipped with a high-performance compressor, which can cool the rotor chamber to -20 degree C. The runs can only be started when the temperature is within the permitted tolerance of the monitoring function temperature. During execution, the cooling system even at maximum speed guarantees reliable sample cooling to 4 degree C. Integrated performance monitoring allows continuous control of speed and time during centrifugation.
- Configuration of execution parameters with just one button
- Splash-proof keyboard with clear screen
- Backlit keys and tactile feedback
- Glove operation possible
- Automatic speed conversion and RCF
- Width of only 57 cm
- Speed ??100-26,000 min-1, adjustable in increments of 100 min-1
- Gravitational fields (RCF) max. 61,973 g, adjustable in 10 x g increments
- 10 s time - 99 min, adjustable in 1 s steps, short run, continuous run
- Optional run time count after reaching set speed
- Continuous monitoring of executions
- Automatic detection of rotors and imbalance
- Cycle counter
- Soft start or optional soft stop adjustable in 10 steps, configurable
- Process library for 60 programs
- Optional access protection for program functions
- Reliable sample cooling to 4 degree C, even at max.
- Pre-cooling "Rapid temp"
- Stable cooling
- Maintenance-free engine
- Two motorized lid locks, easy lid opening supported by two pneumatic springs
- Emergency release of the cover lock without opening the case to access
- High chemical resistance
- Pleasantly quiet operation
- Height with open lid: 890 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 570 x 616 x 460 mm
- Cooling: Yes
- Cooling Programs: Quick cool program, standstill cooling
- Display: Concise display, backlit keys
- Lid: Inspection window for independent speed measurement
- Maximum number of programs: 60
- Rotor Detection: Automatic
- Timer: 0:00:10 - 99:99:59 hh: mm: ss, short run & continuous run
- Maximum Volume Capacity: 6 x 85 mL
- Maximum speed: 26,000 RPM
- Current consumption: 1.350 W
- Fixed angle rotors
- Swing-out rotors
- Acceleration curves: 10, linear, quadratic, user-definable
- Deceleration curves: 10, linear, quadratic, user-definable
- Maximum Gravitational Force: 61.973 g
- Temperature range: - 20 degree C - + 40 degree C
- Noise level at max. (approx.): <63 dB
- Minimum effective speed: 100 RPM
- Weight: 100 kg
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.