Sartorius D-16C-1US Centrisart Centrifuge with cooling, 100-120V 50/60 Hz
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
The Centrisart A-14C microcentrifuge is extremely compact and saves space. The powerful centrifuge provides a maximum speed of 15,000 rpm and a capacity of 24 x 2 mL. The A-14C microcentrifuge is ideal for nucleic acid isolation and purification using centrifuge columns and concentrating biological samples using the Sartorius Vivaspin 500 units. Processes, such as sample concentration of, for example, antibody solutions by ultrafiltration, desalting or buffer exchange, as well as the removal of contaminants with low or very heavy molecular weights, are mainly compatible with the special YCSR-A1C rotor adapted to the Vivaspin 500 ultrafiltration unit. In addition, the microcentrifuge is suitable for settling cells or particles in small volumes.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
Centrisart Centrifuge with cooling, 100-120V 50/60 Hz
Compact, refrigerated benchtop centrifuge with good capacity and optional high-speed configurations of up to 15,300 rpm make it a general purpose machine, ideally suited for tissue culture and molecular biology applications.
- Optimal combination - Rotors for Sartorius VivaSpin filter units
- Sample protection - Reliable sample cooling to 4 degree C at max.
- Compact - Very small footprint (27 x 24 cm)
- Volume | Capacity: 24 x 2 mL | 48 mL
Thanks to its small size, the Centrisart A-14C microcentrifuge fits on any laboratory bench. The low height and the motorized lock cap ensure convenient sample loading and removal. Just push the cover gently and it will close automatically. Upon completion, the cover can be unlocked by pressing a single button and it will lift automatically. With just one finger, the lid can be opened completely and is held securely open with a spring-loaded mechanism. During the execution of the centrifugation, the electronic lid lock prevents accidental opening of the lid in order to provide greater protection to the user.
The Centrisart A-14C microcentrifuge represents exceptional product quality and meets even the highest safety requirements. Among others, the high quality is reflected by the low level noise of a maximum of 53 dB and the chemical resistance of the processed materials. The spread of aerosols is safely prevented by the protection of the rotor with a quick blocking function and both the rotor chamber and the rotors can be easily cleaned. For temperature sensitive samples, the active cooling option of the Centrisart A-14C microcentrifuge can be used. The pre-cooling function helps to cool the unit quickly to the set temperature and, even at maximum speed, the model A-14C guarantees reliable sample cooling down to 4 degree C.
- Splash-proof keyboard with clear screen
- Touch-sensitive keys
- Glove operation possible
- Automatic speed conversion and RCF
- Speed ??200-15,000 min-1, adjustable in increments of 100 min-1
- Gravitational fields (RCF) max. 16,162 g, adjustable in 10 xg increments
- 10 s time - 99 min, adjustable in 1 s steps, short run, continuous run
- Memory for 10 programs
- Temperature range from -10 to 40 degree C, adjustable in steps of 1 degree C
- Reliable sample cooling to 4 degree C, even at max rpm.
- Rapid pre-cooling mode
- Optional soft start or soft stop
- Last configuration memory
- Rotor chamber with air-driven cooling
- Maintenance-free engine
- Motorized lock cover, automatic cover release
- Emergency cover lock release
- Ergonomic operation of the lid with one finger
- High chemical resistance
- Pleasantly quiet operation
- Height with open lid: 705 mm
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 550 x 570 x 310 mm
- Cooling: Yes
- Cooling Programs: Quick cool program, guaranteed 4 degree C at max. speed; standstill cooling
- Display: Concise display, backlit keys
- Lid: Inspection window for independent speed measurement
- Maximum number of programs: 50
- Rotor Detection: Automatic
- Timer: 0:00:10 - 99:99:59 hh: mm: ss, short run & continuous run
- Maximum Volume Capacity: 4 x 100 mL
- Maximum speed: 15,300 RPM
- Current consumption: 720 W
- Line tension: 120 V, 60 Hz [US]
- Rotor Type: Fixed angle rotors, Swing-out rotors
- Acceleration curves: 10
- Deceleration curves: 10
- Maximum Gravitational Force: 21.460 g
- Temperature range: -10 degree C - + 40 degree C
- Noise level at max. (approx.): <65 dB
- Minimum effective speed: 100 RPM
- Weight: 60 kg
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.