Sartorius 725030 mLINE Mechanical Pipettor, 1-Channel, 2-20 µl with Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
mLINE mechanical pipette, 1-ch, 2-20 ?l
The Sartorius mLINE is the most advanced and ergonomic choice for quality-conscious users who perform long and repetitive manual pipetting. Our mLINE pipettes are repeatedly recommended by health and safety officers all over the world.
Sartorius' most advanced mechanical pipette family - the mLINE - offers excellent ergonomics, performance and safety in manual pipetting. It is particularly designed for repetitive and long-lasting pipetting in order to prevent work related hand, arm and shoulder disorders or Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
mLINE is recommended by health and safety officers around the globe. It covers the full volume range of 0.1 ?l to 10 ml and is available in single- and multichannel models.
- Excellent ergonomics to protect from injuries with the exceptionnally light pipetting and tip ejection forces
- High accuracy and precision, also in repetitive, long-lasting pipetting
- Minimised risk of contamination with Safe-Cone Filters and full autoclavability
- Increased safety with volume lock preventing accidental volume changes while pipetting
- Volume 2 - 20 ?L
- Channels 1
- Primary Product Type Pipettes
- Product Family mLINE
- Pipette type Mechanical pipettes, adjustable volume
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 280 x 85 x 45 mm
- Electrical / battery item Yes
- Animal Components No
We Also Recommend
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.