Rice Lake 166644 660lb x 0.2lb, 560-10-1 Digital Chair Scale with 2 years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
The Rice Lake 560-10-1 digital chair scale is designed for patients who find it difficult to, or cannot, stand. Two armrests and two footrests can be lifted separately for convenient patient access. The 20-inch wide molded plastic seat is easy to clean, comfortable and safe up to 660 pounds. A large push-button display lights up for easy viewing and an audible beep sounds at the end of each weigh cycle.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Enameled tubular steel frame
- Four heavy-duty caster wheels (rear wheels locking)
- Swing-up arms
- Side-folding footrests
- Molded seat
- Large 1-inch LCD display
- Unit of measure toggle or locking
- Motiontrap movement compensation technology
- EHR capable
- Tare function
- Hold function
- BMI (body mass index) function
- Factory calibrated
- Capacity: 660 lb x 0.2 lb (300 kg x 0.1 kg)
- Display: 5-digit LCD display, 0.75 in (1.9 cm) digit height
- Power: 9 VDC provided by six AA alkaline batteries (included) or 120 V/230 VAC adaptor (optional)
- Battery Type: Six AA alkaline (included)
- Battery Use: 25 hours continuous use with batteries, Automatic power-off can be configured
- Warranty: Two-year limited warranty
2 years Warranty
We Also Recommend
Rice Lake 113500 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHD Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
Ohaus PR322N/E Electronic Precision Balance 320 g/0.01 g with Warranty
Rice Lake 110592 330lb x 1.0lb, RL-330HHL Mechanical Floor Dial Home Health Scale with 1 year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.