Rice Lake 138732 10000 Lb Final Assembly, MSI-6260 Trans-Weigh CellScale Crane Scale With Integrated 2.4 with 1 year Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
30 days returns. See details
A World-Renowned Wireless Crane Scale
WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY IN AUTOMATED INDUSTRIAL WEIGHING AND PROCESS CONTROL INSTALLATIONS
The MSI-6260CS RF is a key member of the MSI CellScale product family and a world-renowned industrial grade crane scale featuring RF wireless connectivity with nearly all types of plant information systems. When networked with other CellScale components, the MSI- 6260CS provides enhanced system solutions for advanced wireless data collection and transfer in industrial material weighing as well as process control applications.
MSI-6260CS integrated with CellScale technology enables single or multiple crane scales to be controlled and monitored safely and efficiently from MSI's RF remote indicators MSI-9850 and MSI-9750A. Wireless, real-time transmission of weight and product information may be processed through a system-configured network of CellScale components from distances up to 1000 feet (300m). Operating ranges can be further increased when optional long-range antennas are configured with other networked CellScale components. Both fixed and handheld digital weight indicators are available as well as RF modems for wireless connectivity to peripheral computers and scoreboards. Optional 802.11b/g Ethernet connectivity is also supported for adaptation with existing plant information systems.
Ideal for use in demanding industrial applications and environments, the MSI-6260CS is available in a standard range of capacities up to 50 tons. Larger capacity and application specific designs are also available on request. All electronics are securely shock mounted in a robust NEMA 4/IP66 marine grade enclosure. Additional options are also available for mill and foundry use over high-temperature ladle installations.
Also see specifications for other CellScale family components complementing the MSI-6260CS including: MSI-9750A, MSI-9850, RF indicators, MSI-9000, MSI-9020, RF scoreboards and MSI-9300 and MSI-9300HT crane scales. The MSI-9300 and MSI-9300HT provide all of the same features and benefits of the MSI-6260CS plus an integrated digital display and fixed hook options for use with powered rotating hooks or special installations. MSI CellScale products provide configurable system solutions to satisfy nearly any wireless weighing application.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Crane unit with 2.4 GHz spread spectrum transceiver
- Top lifting eye or shackle, bottom thrust bearing swivel hook
- 12 volt rechargeable battery and universal 115/230 VAC, 50/60 Hz battery charger (NA Plug Standard)
- Meets or exceeds OSHA, ANSI, ASME and other safety design standards (5:1 Ultimate Safety Factor)
- NTEP Certified configuration
- ScaleCore configurations available
- Anti-heat shielding for high-temperature applications
- Substitute bottom swivel hook with shackle
- Oversized top lifting eye or shackle
- Oversized bottom hook
- Low headroom top adaptor
- Universal direct power supply; 85-265 VAC, 47-440 Hz / 130-300 VDC
- Wireless 802.11 b/g Ethernet connectivity
- MSI-6260CS retrofit kit - conversion kit to upgrade existing MSI-4260 crane scales to MSI-6260CS
- Custom top and bottom interfaces
- Potential receivers: MSI-9850, MSI-9750A, Scoreboard, TranSend
- Crane scale cart
- Accuracy: ± (0.1% +1 d) of applied load
- Resolution: 3,000 to 5,000 d standard (Up to 10,000 d available)
- Enclosure: NEMA Type 4, IP66, marine grade 356 alloy anodized cast aluminum
- Lifting Eye, Shackle & Hook: Crosby or equivalent with 360° thrust-bearing swivel hook
- Design Overload: 200% Safe / 500% Ultimate (except where noted)
- Functions: POWER On/Off (all other scale functions are controlled from other optional networked MSI scale indicators MSI-9850 and/or MSI-9750A)
- Displayable Units: Pounds or kilograms selectable
- Power: 12 Volt rechargeable battery, 115/230 VAC battery charger included
- Operating Time: Up to 40 hours between charging with typical use
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to 140ºF (-20ºC to 60ºC)
- Calibration: Digital via MSI-9750A or MSI-9850 RF indicators or via serial interface with PC terminal program
- Radio Link: FHSS at 2.4 GHz
- Radio Link Effective Range: Typically 500 ft (150 m) indoor, 1000 ft (300 m) outdoor with standard antennas
- Warranty: One-year limited
- Approvals: NTEP CC 07-007: 5,000 to 70,000 lb (2,500 kg to 35,000 kg)
We Also Recommend
TPC Dental PC-2930 Portable Dental System With Scaler & LED Curing Light (4 hole) with Warranty
Ohaus SD35 Compact Bench Scale Cap 77lb Read 0.05lb 2 Year Warranty
TPC Dental PC-2530 Portable Suction System with Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.