Radwag WL-223-0025 25 kg Capacity, 0.1 g Readability, PM 25.C32 Precision Balance with 2 Years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
PM series balances are equipped with an innovative measuring system based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology.
Use of the new measuring system, which is a subject matter of RADWAG patent, guarantees stability of repeatability over time at a range sd<1d. The unique measuring system solution is characterized with great resistance to ambient conditions change.
An in-built 4-point protection system prevents balance overloading, this ensures safety in case too heavy load is applied onto the weighing pan.
- New RADWAG MonoBLOCK sensor
- Unrivalled repeatability of indications
- Weighing of heavy loads with maximum accuracy
- Intuitive operation guaranteed by a membrane keyboard
- Fast mass measurements
- Robust mechanical design - new lower weighing platform
- Improved ergonomics - two types of weighing terminal for selection.
Balance offers possibility of weighing loads outside the weighing platform (so called under-pan weighing). This is an alternative for weighing loads with non-standard dimensions and shapes or those generating magnetic field.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 25 kg
- Minimum load: 5 g
- Preload range: 2.5 kg
- Readability [d]: 0.1 g
- Tare range: -25 kg
- Minimum weight (USP): 82 g
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 8.2 g
- Repeatability (Max): 0.1 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.04 g
- Linearity: ±0.3 g
- Stabilization time: 3 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- Display: 5" graphic colour
- Weighing pan dimensions: 350x260 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 520x520x280 mm
- Net weight: 11 kg
- Gross weight: 13.2 kg
- Communication interface: 2xRS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 0.5 A
- Operating temperature: +10 - +40 degree C
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Plus/Minus Control
- Percent Weighing
- Parts counting
- IR sensors
- Under-pan weighing
- GLP Procedures
- Replaceable unit
- ALIBI Memory
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.