Radwag WL-218-0104 6100 g Capacity, 0.01 g Readability, PS 6100.X2.M Precision Balance with 2 Years Warranty
Free Shipping within the 48 contiguous united states
Brand new in its original packaging
Shop With Confidence
Trusted seller, fast shipping and easy returns.
Money Back Guarantee
Get the item you purchased or get your money back.
2 Years Warranty.
30 days returns. See details
PS X2.M is a series of advanced-class precision balances of high resolution based on RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology. The innovative construction of PS X2.M balance features a new single-point weighing pan fastening, which ensures its excellent geometry and minimizes eccentricity error. The labyrinth-shape fastening guarantees excellent resistance to contamination.
RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology enables weighing loads with the readability of d=0.01 g at the maximum capacity of 10 kg. Rigid base ensures stability of the weighing system and great resistance to shocks.
Internal adjustment system means precision and high measurement repeatability. Leverage of internal weight mass enables adjustment within the whole measuring range.
- D=0.01 g readability at 10 kg max capacity
- Great resistance to ambient conditions
- Stability and repeatability over time
- RADWAG MonoBLOCK technology
- Internal adjustment within the whole measuring range
- Complex databases and ALIBI memory
- Ergonomic 5" colour touchscreen
- Touch-free operation
The instrument allows saving completed measurement data as complex reports and graphs.
There are 7 databases:
- Operators (max 100 entries),
- Products (max 5 000 entries),
- Weighings (max 50 000 entries),
- Packaging (max 100 entries)
- Formulations (max 100 entries),
- Customers (max 1000 entries),
- The balance enables creating formulation reports (max 500 entries).
ALIBI memory provides data protection and facilitates automatic measurement recording (max 500 000 weighing records). The memory facilitates data previewing, copying and archiving.
PS X2.M series is equipped with the following interfaces: 2 x RS 232, USB type A, USB type B, Ethernet and Wireless Connection. USB allows for fast transfer and copying of work results (measurements, reports, databases) to a computer or other weighing device. The balance provides possibility of remote data management.
Note: For all International Orders, the buyer will be solely responsible for the customs clearance, duty, and taxes imposed on the package.
- Maximum capacity [Max]: 6100 g
- Minimum load: 0.5 g
- Readability [d]: 0.01 g
- Tare range: -6100 g
- Verification scale interval [e]: 0.1 g
- Minimum weight (USP): 10 g
- Minimum weight (U=1%,k=2): 1 g
- Repeatability (Max): 0.008 g
- Repeatability (5% Max): 0.005 g
- Linearity: ±0.02 g
- Stabilization time: 1.5 s
- Adjustment: internal (automatic)
- OIML Class: II
- Display: 5" capacitive colour touchscreen
- Weighing pan dimensions: 195×195 mm
- Device dimensions: 333x206x107 mm
- Packaging dimensions: 470×380×340 mm
- Net weight: 5.7 kg
- Gross weight: 7.3 kg
- Protection class: IP 43
- Database capacity: 7
- Communication interface: 2×RS232, USB-A, USB-B, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
- Touch-free operation: 2 IR Sensors
- Power supply: 100 - 240 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption max.: 4 W
- Operating temperature: +10 - +40 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 - +50 °C
- Relative humidity: 40% - 80%
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Percent Weighing
- Parts counting
- Peak hold
- IR sensors
- Under-pan weighing
- GLP Procedures
- Animal weighing
- Density determination
- Ambient conditions monitoring
- Replaceable unit
- ALIBI Memory
- Mass for titrator
2 Years Warranty
We Also Recommend
OHAUS RANGER R71MHD35 35kg 0.1g MULTIPURPOSE COMPACT BENCH SCALE 2YWARRANTY NTEP
OHAUS Scout SPX2202, Capacity 2200g x 0.01g Portable Balance Scale 2 Year Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.